This is from this website anyone get lied to ?

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

Note the key words here anyone and also second paragraph Everyone who has Nuketown 2025 can participate? I know for sure that i could not participate due to no fault of my own.  CLASS ACTION this site has made no comment about being down from anyone within activision and if you call tryarch they perty much tell you to eat a D%@k because there is no problem? Here is a link since they keep taking my screen shot down. http://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/black_ops_2?view=blog

Double XP Event

hutslerbd
11 REPLIES 11

What are you talking about. You picture did not upload

Ghamorra Level 75

I am talking about the article from this web site in regards to double xp weekend it did not show because it was taken out by this web site thanks Brandon i will post a link i guess

hutslerbd

I'm confused. I got DBL XP all weekend long and everyone I played with and against got it too

Ghamorra Level 75

Thousands of players can not even get to the multiplayer as of launch day I pre ordered and still have yet to play online apparently us thousands dont apply to this article

hutslerbd

Fair enough, but there's no sense in giving someone DBL XP if they can't play online. If you follow them on Twitter, Treyarch does awknowledge that there's still people who are having problems and they're working on fixing those issues

They've made great progress thus far, give them a chance to fix your specific issue before saying you're going to sue

Ghamorra Level 75

That's what im talking about if i cant play online then this article is a direct lie to the consumer.  Same thing as buying a washing machine it not working and them telling you it works great and oh you might beable to use it in a few months when we figure out that it was our bad then we might fix it up.

hutslerbd

I got my double xp all weekend to, and still getting it today

You can't cure stupid, but you can sedate it.
Blood, Sweat and Beers.
gambit1969 Level 72

Still getting my DXP not sure when they are going to turn it off.

WRECKU

Well Im glad you guys can get online that must meen that everyone who cant is crazy right?

My point exactly you are level whatever from double xp all kinds of good guns and equipment and others still have not even seen the multiplayer menue let alone a game of online so get off this forum if your game works and dont tell me all about how you got double xp try sitting in everyone elses shoes that can not log on since launce I BET YOU WOULD BE MAD TO.

hutslerbd

Studios