This game is a joke

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

Re: This game is a joke

in reply to MrMcGibb

MrMcGibb wrote:

I don't care if I get killed by a camper or a run and gunner,...I just want fair fight. I don't see many of those anymore.

Sucks to read that, way to many factors to consider as to why. Many have hopes that the next patch will help a vast majority with connectivity (if that is your issue).

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

in reply to MrMcGibb

true all it is now is campers with shot guns or peope with rps just looking to pick up a kill or two/;

fushigi_fury

in reply to Izjar11

If you don't get the main point this is what you troll as usual! Try to understand first before you hit the reply button.

Army_of_COD

in reply to DaBus367

Join the dark side

Use the PDW,MSMC,870,LMG target finder, FAL, AN94. you will  do a lot better and feel better trust me I don't usually use easy weapons but I did for about 3 games and got over my frustration.

InstantOG

in reply to InstantOG

I regularly use the FAL and PDW. On occasion I have used the Msmc. the weapons are not the issue,..it is the severe lag. Although I have been running a little with the shotguns and if i get close enough I sometimes can get the 1 shot kill but it is STILL way too  difficult to maintain any sort of rythym. If that makes any sense?

MrMcGibb

in reply to MrMcGibb

For me it's the guns. I haven't experienced the server lag everyone has problems with.

InstantOG

in reply to InstantOG

I had not either (on a regular bases or to this extreme level) until 2 days ago. I play almost everyday. But I am struggling to want to turn it on tonight. I hope you don't have to expierence it. It really is frustrating.

MrMcGibb

in reply to MrMcGibb

I feel the same way, unless i have one person with me I won't touch it.

InstantOG

in reply to DaBus367

I stopped playing domination (fav game mode) because :

1 - no hard core (minor issue)

2 - I cannot cap the base flag because I get spring recoiled back to the start. It is like I have a rubber leash around my neck (major issue)

Activision Ambassador

yep, I feel your pain, my fav is headquarters, but it's hard to play when your team, and the other team are just playing for k/d.

DEADDOGG187

Studios