The new ghost... >.<

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

In todays time if you are staying still you are way less likely to be seen, but in the future you must keep moving in order to be hidden....  Sorry Treyarch but could you please send a message to the future that the unrealisticness of this is assinine. I mean, I stopped moving with ghost on because of another silly fact, (if you try to view the leaderboards by pressing select and switch weapons at the same time it brings up a selcted players playercard.) and in the 5 seconds that it took me to get out of the playercard someone found me on UAV and waited around the corner to shoot me. (I did not have a UAV.) So... yeah! Just another happy day in the Call Of Duty life!

HindInbound
4 REPLIES 4

(if you try to view the leaderboards by pressing select and switch weapons at the same time it brings up a selcted players playercard.) and in the 5 seconds that it took me to get out of the playercard someone found me on UAV

First why is checking leaderboard a necessity during the game? Don't you keep counts of your kills / deaths? Your scorestreaks on the screen, so is your equipment. Serves you right for checking score and dying!

Tip: DO NOT CHECK LEADERBOARDS MID GAME! or die....

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

It is a bad habit I got into during MW3 where I would check to see how close to a M.O.A.B. I was. lol old habits die hard buddy.

HindInbound

They do, I still sort of treat the game like MW3.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

Yeah same here. However, Im getting used to the new scorestreak system fairly quickly. I just wish that the streaks would be more evenly spaced and that there could be a few higher scorestreaks.

HindInbound

Studios