then wake up and realise i have to go to school and fail a pop quiz -_-
After placing your BOII disc in your PS3 you will first, wait in line?
Do you have a large family of multiple users at home?
...and then your make your sister leave very fast (I'm guessing she has the first go on BOII)?
...then you will re-insert and download stuff?
Forgot about that bit. I always have a quick sniff of the manual with a new game. Must be an addiction, haha. Should be a support group for it.
My name is..... and I sniff PS3 game manuals.
I shall ...
1. Open The Box and throw out the junk mail that comes with every game
2. Download the inevitable patch
3. Set-up the texture install (not as good as a full HD install but ... )
4. Decide between MP or Campaign or Combat Trainer
5. Jump straight to multi-player after 2 seconds of above thought
6. Scream at all the campers who will have found places to hide before I came online
7. Become a camper because i'm now scared to turn a corner for fear of imminent death !!
8. Grow a set and start feeding the opposition kills again .. become more enraged and go back to camping (for awhile)
9. Get in a game with my friends and decide its all good fun and enjoy the game.
10. Read the reviews/comments on here which will say ..
Had to laugh at item number 6. When I go on multiplayer for first time it takes me a while to learn the maps but it feels like everyone has been on a month or so before me and knows the layouts already.
Good point with item number 10 aswell.
Update (grab some food)
Watch how this becomes the new mw3 (people always complain)
1) Look at the beauty of my hardened edition box
2) watch the intro
3) if friends aren't online yet, play some campaign
4) friends online- gotta start downloading my dlc
5) join their party
6) play MP and admire the beauty of the maps; try to unlock the MTAr and Black Hat (that might take a while)
7) reached a high level in MP? Zombies
8) after we die I go play NUKETOWN zombies and make friends rage
9) go to sleep and wait till the weekend to have the max free time.
10) sometime during the weekend progress in CAMPAIGN
11) Da End