Seriously it has been 2 weeks now!!!!

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

It's been 2 weeks since the release and were are still waiting for the game to be a bit more playable.  Lag compesation still needs adjustments, matchmaking needs a very big fixing, guns need to be tweeked a lot.  Seriously get your billionaire asses off the chairs and do something for once to make the community happy so we can all stop bitching about how crappy this game is.

LTSHiNySiDeZ1
6 REPLIES 6

It takes a while to count to 500 million

FIX_THE_SERVERS

someone mentioned a patch was coming on the 6th of december but not sure like is not confirmed but lets hope so

dead4ever_uk

That would be nice if it was released earlier than 6 Dec.  I mean I live in North Dakota, US and have to play with no offence Brits, Germans, French (I hate them so much), Muslims, Russians how is that even close to the best possible connection?  I mean I have 50mb down and 21ping. 

LTSHiNySiDeZ1

i thought loads of americans play cod or maybe they rason you americans dont like brits is because of our accents can never understand why its always the same excuse accents or cant understand you etc.

dead4ever_uk

Obviously they are to cheap to afford a money counting machine.  You can get them on Amazon for like $20....How tough is it to seriously fix this shit man I mean come on they have done this same shit with every COD game over the last 3 years.  How can you mess up so much stuff when you have basically 2 years to design it?

LTSHiNySiDeZ1

I'm pretty sure the same thing as in MW3 will happen, totally nothing, the issues that are mentioned are not fixable.The only difference between this two titles is:Iw said they would fix it but they couldn't, Treyarch prefers silence.

Featherman84

Studios