Black Ops II PlayStation 3

Hey guy where do i put the code in for the eason pass.

The code i put in at the PSN store only gave me a $5 PSN card voucher, that put $5 in my wallet. Wondering if the game shop gave me the wrong code.

AussieGSXR
6 REPLIES 6
in reply to AussieGSXR

Sorry to hear about your issue. Can you tell us where you purchased the Season Pass for Call of Duty Black Ops II? We will try to find out what's going on. ^MM

Player Support
in reply to ATVIAssist

I keep putting the code I got from Gamestop in the PSN store and says invalid or already used?  Is that because the game is not officially released or what?

DanODan1

We are currently investigating this issue. Thank you for your patience as we work to resolve. That said, providing us with some info will be beneficial, like where you purchased the Season Pass. Thanks again. ^MH

Player Support
in reply to ATVIAssist

Preordered mine at Gamestop in Indiana.

DanODan1

If you are trying to redeem a DLC code for Black Ops II on the PS3 and are receiving and error stating the code is invalid, please continue trying as their servers may be under heavy load. Your code should eventually be processed and your DLC will be authenticated. Let me know if this helps. ^MH

Player Support
Highlighted
in reply to ATVIAssist

Contacted the shop i purchased from and they forgot to give me the rest of the PSN vouchers. So now i got all the PSN credits ($65) when will the seson pass be available to the Australian PSN store..??

Cheers For your Reply too.

AussieGSXR

Studios