Season Pass or No Season Pass_Last minute Bonuses for Hardened Edition

SOLVED

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

That sounds like good reasoning....

I myself was late on the DLC bandwagon, $15 per DLC just didn't compute with me but I finally broke down and bought Rezurrection,,, helped a bit but the other DLCs only had one Zombie map. But I broke down and got First Strike,,, wow the extra MP maps do make it more fun. I'm almost certainly going to get the season pass, I love having extra MP Maps and a few more Zombie Maps also keeps it fresh.

xtlc2003

well if you like zombies the season pass works out better for you but i hate having to pay for stuff im never going to use and its not just zombies i didnt like having to pay for spec ops and survival crap aswell

banned-again

I got you. They should have an option to downgrade a DLC like take out a map per cost. So if like a DLC with 5 maps cost $15 then that's approximately $3.00 per map or one could even reason $2.75 per MP Map and $4.00 the zombie map (seeig as how the Zombie maps probably cost more to produce. You should be able to buy the MP Maps at $3.25 per map and the Zombie Map for $5.00. That won't happen though

xtlc2003

xtlc2003 wrote:

I got you. They should have an option to downgrade a DLC like take out a map per cost. So if like a DLC with 5 maps cost $15 then that's approximately $3.00 per map or one could even reason $2.75 per MP Map and $4.00 the zombie map (seeig as how the Zombie maps probably cost more to produce. You should be able to buy the MP Maps at $3.25 per map and the Zombie Map for $5.00. That won't happen though

the problem with that is it would completely screw up matchmaking, it would nigh on impossible to find matches

Maccabi Level 75

We experienced enough of what you speak of with MW3. PLUS, what I gather from what he wants would be similar to W@W's DLC kick. Then people would be complaining that they can't find a match and are being extorted into buying DLC. I don't particularly care for all map or DLC... BUT I don't want matchmaking screwed up anymore.

ChestSplittah

i think yeah they will let everyone get the map and im all for that but im paying for all the extras up front so i wouldnt like it if all the pre order dlc becomes avalible and i plan on getting the season pass because if im goin to have the game im gonna wanna be able to have all the maps that come out cause i like to see what they come out with

mjl0511

Interseting Question, but just to do with a little bit of money.

As for Me, the Hardened Edition is the same price as the normal edtion at EB unless I get it at JBHiFi.

The Season pass here at $60 + $108 for Hardened Edition is the same as MW3 with the Premium Menbership. I don't think it makes much of a difference, but that was a good point.

We should really be focusing on other things though...

trusybee125

What exactly should we be focusing on, sorry if it sounds sarcastic, just wondering?

Anyway i didn't realize individual map selling affected match making so much, interesting. I'm new to online play so pardon my inexperience. I will say this I'm not for individual sales of maps either, truth be told bundle sales are better I think. Yes I know that they make extra money on us but that's okay as long as they put out great products.

I'm definitely getting the season pass, just don't know if I'm going to stick with my Hardened Edition Pre-Order or downgrade to a Standard Edition. I'm thinking of just staying with the Hardened Edition, to heck with $20 bucks.

xtlc2003

xtlc2003 wrote:

Anyway i didn't realize individual map selling affected match making so much, interesting.

Anytime you release a map dlc (or as we saw with mw3 a map/couple of maps a month)  you fracture the playerbase into those with and those without.

Each additional map increases the fracturing expotentially

Maccabi Level 75

Actually that's right. When I play with certain friends my Map Packs are disabled. Good point, NO individual map sales

xtlc2003

Studios