Revolvers Need to be GOOD unlike MW3

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

I know I am comparing two different games but the revolvers were terrible, simply terrible in MW3 and I hope they make a good come back in BO2.

Its like quite often on hardcore if I wasn't two feet in front of an enemy it would require two shots and at any kind of range it would be 3 shots. The python in black ops was amazing, it was like a mini sniper on hardcore as it would be a 1 shot 1 kill and I think it should be like that because it is a true show of its power and effective range.

I mean if a revolver needs two shots on hardcore to kill unless at very close range that is a very poor gun.

They need to be powerful like in MW2 and Black Ops as they were fun to use and a good back up on any class and in MW3 they are a ton of shit.

Anyway what do you guys think as they were totally nerfed on MW3

Scotland-Rules
8 REPLIES 8

Remember the guns have to be balanced! You kinda answered why they nerfed the guns in mw3, if you was not 2 foot next to the guy it would take 2 or more shots. If it was 1 shot everyone would be running around with side arms and assaults,smg,shottys would be pointless as they take 2 or more shots.

Side arms are meant to be the gun to finish a guy off with not run around with because its 1 shot kill.

josh1073

The point I am making is that on hardcore it should be 1 shot close to medium range and maybe just maybe 2 shots at a distance but I mean a revolver is known for its power both up close and far away.

Scotland-Rules

So is an m4a1 its known for power yet its still more than 1 shot. They wont make it a 1 shot as its a secondary meant to be used to finish people off not be a gun you switch to because its a 1 hit kill like you said "The python in black ops was amazing, it was like a mini sniper on hardcore as it would be a 1 shot 1 kil" i think that should tell you everything really.

josh1073

Eh, Treyarch's got a pretty good track record of taking the good of the Modern Warfare series and ignoring the bad. I'm sure the Raging Judge will be extremely similar to the Python, which was a bloody good handgun. What I'd like to see is a M1911 suppressed not take 4 bullets to kill someone at what I'd consider 'close' range. I can't go full Naked Snake in Black Ops unless I'm playing Hardcore

Grayewsable

Grayewsable wrote:

What I'd like to see is a M1911 suppressed not take 4 bullets to kill someone at what I'd consider 'close' range.

^This x10000000000000000000

I made some threads eariler about how the 1911 should be stronger, so hopefully they listened.

Edit: I believe I asked for green dot and novak sights and they listened to that . I also asked for the 1911 to be stronger, so hopefully they made it stronger.

Edit 2: I would like to some gameplay with the 1911.

Becon_of_Death

I believe the revolver in bo2 fires shotgun shells so I wouldn't expect any sniping with it. :/

hiddenoffline

i dont want any pistol to work at range. its a secondary and we have overkill now. that means secondaries should suck compared to primaries. no pistol should out do a primary headon, even with good triger finger, ect. would still be usefull as seconadries on ranged classes, when you run out of ammo, ect.

T-boss

make em like black ops?

killerdude147

Studios