Black Ops II PlayStation 3

Highlighted

Recent hotfix

The hotfix last night 425.10 was awesome.. had finally got some good matches in.

Signed on today, new hotfix 426.11 and im getting screen tearing, audio glitching, lag even though it says 4bar.

Connection interupted while capping a point in dom, oh rubberband back to spawn ok..

Anyone else having problems?

Alias612
21 REPLIES

Re: Recent hotfix

in reply to Alias612

yes yes and yes

teerev

in reply to Alias612

just avoid this game till more patches come out thats what i am doing

dead4ever_uk

in reply to dead4ever_uk

Hell we are gonna be waiting a very long time  for this game to work as it should.

40UP

40UP wrote:

Hell we are gonna be waiting a every long time  for this game to work as it should.

http://www.google.com/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://equineinspiredleadership.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/success-and-failure-sign.jpg&sa=X&ei=Wp7IUKDkL-LC0QHHsoCIBA&ved=0CAkQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNGrv-v9x6265Cqli7IoWXg_-EloHA

YOU SHOULD"VE MADE A RIGHT DAVE!!! MAKE A U-TURN!!!

ChestSplittah

well it better to get the game fully working that to keep raging every time a patch fails to fix certain things

dead4ever_uk

in reply to Alias612

Last night with this hotfix I was having all kinds of issues. Not at home yet to attest to if the latest version works better for me.

Beaverthecleave

in reply to Alias612

Never stopped having problems. Launch night has been the only good night. I think they cut the server usage to save money....

Almondus

in reply to Alias612

430.10 out now, lets see if it fixes todays other fixes.

Alias612

in reply to Alias612

Doesn't seem any better to me. I've had even worse delay in bullets hitting my enemies than before. Before 430.10 it was tolerable, now it's becoming a joke and almost unplayable.

mattmathers

Studios