Quality Game = Happy Customers

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

Now, I know there has been the hundreds of threads about connection issues between the PS3 and Black Ops 2, and yes this is one, so you can skip this if you don't like those type of threads. Anyways, I, like many other PS3 players, am having extremely bad conneciton issues, game freezing, etc. First, I would just like to point out that every game I have played on my PS3 has not had an issue with freeezing. It is quite frustrating when you are in the middle of having playing a game or even trying to send an invite to a friend and have it freeze. Please work on this if possible. The next thing I would like to touch on is connection. This game is great!, when it works. Normally I can get on at any time of the day and have good conneciton, nothing freezes, etc. However, when that 8o'clock mark comes around I might as well sign out and go play AC3. My best guess is the servers aren't quite capable of handling so many people, but when so many people are playing COD you would think server capablitlies might be a bit high on the agenda list. So my only request, that will probably get ignored, is that please fix the servers and connection issues! Now like many I will probably buy the next COD and the next one after that, I probably will stop buying COD like many if these issues continue to happen after games are marketed to be "fixed." 2 -3 weeks after the game out before a patch came out? Really? C'mon, players will not mind an update eery two weeks or so if it makes the game run smoothly!!!! Anyways, thanks for listening to my rant....

~ChargerFan2121

Boltz21
2 REPLIES 2

This is incredibly original and insightful, thank you very much.

Doc_SoCal
Highlighted

I hint sarcasm? But hey I'll take it as a compliment

Boltz21

Studios