Payed for season pass yesterday, no option to download maps??

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

Payed for season pass yesterday, no option to down...

Okay guys im sure there is a few peeps who are in the same boat as me.

I purchased the season pass yesterday for Black Ops by going through the PS Store.

After confirming purchase it said something along the lines of "download all" which i clicked on.

In the store under View Downloads, there are 4 Season Pass files which are all 100kb.

I have clicked on and reinstalled all 4 files several times.

Now i believe i should then go into the game, fire up Multiplayer and select store in there.

When i do and selects "Maps" it just says THERE ARE NO ITEMS IN THE STORE AT THIS TIME.

What the hell have a i done wrong.

I received an email from the Sony Playstation store basically saying thanks for the purchase so wtf

Cheers

Finnster

finnster68
4 REPLIES

Re: Payed for season pass yesterday, no option to ...

in reply to finnster68

aaaaahh shitzen, i think i just worked out my problem.

Heres a curly one for any of you gurus out there.

I bought my Black Ops brand new here in Australia through Ebay.

What i didnt realise at the time was the guy i bought it off was importing the copies.

So in essence i have an American version i believe, on the side of the box it has the number 1 for region

Now i have purchased an Season Pass which would be for an Australianh account so imguessing thats why the maps are not showing for downloading.

Anyone think of an easy solution.

If i just go and buy an Australian copy of BO2 im guessing i cant just through it in and load it up, or can i ?

finnster68

in reply to finnster68

WHAT happened to me I am in MEXICO AND MY GAME IS NOT ME AMERICAN AND APPEARS THE OPTION TO BUY NOW DEASCARGARLOS AND SEASON PASS

fareti
Highlighted

in reply to finnster68

It's bcuz the PS store is doing maintenance, once it's finish you will be able to download #Revolution, it's happen to a lot with maintenance starting around 5pm ct time US

AKi_nG

in reply to AKi_nG

seems like the store is always downfor mint.

necromongers

Studios