PSN Maintenence 1/17

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

Re: PSN Maintenence 1/17

in reply to RobbieRocket

Hey Robbierocket were on the same level bro i was online yesterday and all week and now i cant sign on because i supposedly got signed out from PSN now im mad i called customer support and they said basically im shit outta luck until 11 Pm EST!! im pissed!!

jdman98

in reply to jdman98

jdman98 wrote:

Hey Robbierocket were on the same level bro i was online yesterday and all week and now i cant sign on because i supposedly got signed out from PSN now im mad i called customer support and they said basically im **** outta luck until 11 Pm EST!! im pissed!!

Get over it. There doing it prior to your weekend at least.

BanHaMMer2

in reply to jdman98

hehe 8:00 PT!!!

chiligamez

in reply to Harv72

Furthermore, why can't SONY put this as a reminder on PSN? All the news comes up so why not a helpful message each day the week before so that we can plan our gaming, app-use and purchases?

After all, they claim...

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and we thank you for your support.

... so support us in return!

RobbieRocket
Highlighted

in reply to RobbieRocket

Well said.

Thought you had stopped posting? Hadn't seen you on here for a while

Good to see you back

WolfRidge

in reply to Harv72

Try starting BO2 without signing into PSN. Then go to MP, sign in and see if it lets you in. I know this is a legit maintenance since it's on there website but I have gotten the maintenance message before and followed the above steps and it let me in (I don't know if I got the maintenance message in error though). PSN just authenticates your profile but you play on Treyarchs servers, not PSN's. Give it a try and post back. I'm at work so I can't.....

ZvErS

in reply to ZvErS

Already well into a film now ("The Longest Day", 1962) so I'll leave that trick for someone else- thanks though.

RobbieRocket

in reply to RobbieRocket

No problem! Just trying to help. It is weird that I've gotten the maintenance message yet by trying to sign in while in game worked. Weird I guess.

ZvErS

in reply to ZvErS

Tryed wont work

ProSnipes123021

in reply to ProSnipes123021

Worth a try. If PSN took down the server that authenticates logins, this could be why no one can get in.

ZvErS

Studios