PS3: Console Shutdowns. [Post 1.03 Patch]

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

same here

LordJaimee

Hi, I play in a league Search and Destroy.
If you play with dead silence you can hear his team übelst loud but the opponent is minimal and if the bomb is set or unset you can not hear well. Dolby to play is all about net got a astro a40 Dolby digital 7.1 and must stop! which is not at all!
If the times for patching?
If so, When would be cool if the support would post me a reply.
thank you ever advance in
with friendly greetings Tiagito

Tiagito

im having the same issue only with bo2, allready tested with other games tho and there's no problem,, i wonder if i keep playing bo2 and it keeps turning off it will eventually blow the "F" up

LordJaimee

Same here..

Sorry for some mistakes, English is not my main language..

BLES 01717

84383101EF

I have PS3 60 GB start model, not modified, had no problems before BO2, is now shuting off when I play BO2 online in a random gameplay mode while I have most of the action with best results, choppers flaying, enemy shooting RPG blowing, claymore is clicking and some random stoner is tripin randomly around it... and then BOOOOOOM went is trying to jump out of ps3... black screan.. red light blinking.. when I turn it back on I have to do a 5 min HDD check, not cool (I can play from 10 minutes to 2 hours online, then sudden off).

I am in a worry about my ps3, since I had BO2 it now turns off more often every time, and sometimes now even doing a TV HDMI recodnize and asking for permition to change resolution or something... but after a check my ps3 is fine! well before I put BO2 CD in it.. then it shuts off again.. Im starting to feel, that I shouldnt play BO2 online and wait/hope for a fix... And while I wait I really start to want to sell it.. since I have my reason..

Maybe its something about overheating a console, maybe some graphycal changes (worse textures or something) could or should help ps3 to run COD BO2 more smoothly.. maybe its some programming issue that cause it to crash..  It looks to me that overheating is the case, since this problem effects more old fat models... this must be fixed.. or game is unplayable..

Many of my PSN fiends are having same or other types of problems..

Good luck with the work, hope you will do your best!

EDIT: All this happens before and after updates, and now...

Message was edited by: Tvensky

Tvensky

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2012-11-16-black-ops-2-sales-top-USD500m-in-24-hours

YES so thy sold over $ 500 millions on the 1st 24 hours, pretty much the 30 pcnt of it cant play the game due this SD/ freeze issue

LordJaimee

Still shuts down.

NTTexas

They're not gonna fix it. The end.

Sanderson94518                                                                                                                            4 hours ago                                                   

"Yet again Activision completely glosses over the most catastrophic failure on the PS3, the auto shut down on the original FAT ps3s.  The game can NOT be played in any mode online or off.  3 to 5 minutes into any game play the system just shuts off like someone reach behind the console and flipped the power switch.  Sme ps3 fat uses have stated the system goes down so hard that they now get the yellow blinking led YLOD. Activision promptly locked the forum of users with this problem the same time they released 1.03.  Our smaller community of PS3 fat console players can not even put the DVD into our systems without major risk and no way to pay any game mode on this release.  It appears to be an unfixable problem and the company has turned a blind eye to us."

digs0795

thats fricking messed up is there anything we can do about besides return or get a new system ( which is stupid).

CoOlCaT1111

I've reported them to Watchdog, and I'm going to chase them for my replacement Blu ray drive.

Maz89

Why are you posting this crap when Activision doesn't care about fixing the minorities problem. Who cares if it's only a few THOUSAND people can't play a game that they have been waiting for but can't even play.

CoOlCaT1111

Studios