PS3: Console Shutdowns. [Post 1.03 Patch]

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

- I have the original (fat) ps3, 80g

- I have no modifications

- My ps3 usually shuts off before or during getting into the start menu. If U get past the start menu I can fully navigate the menus with no problems but if I start up a game (Multiplayer) I can't even get past the countdown to start the game w/out it shutting off. This happens before and after the patch.

- I live in the East Coast of the US. The code is BLUS31011

Additional Info:

I've had my ps3 for 5-6 years now and I know it's dying. It sometimes shuts off during mw3 or Uncharted 3 but at least it lets me play.

manlyman97

I'm expecting a patch for this tomorrow.

digs0795

- What type of PS3 do you have. (PS3 FAT 60gb).

- Any user modifications to your console. (Yes, hard disc now 500gb).

- When and where does this happen. (Every time i try to play Multiplayer, Zombies or Campaign).

- What region you are in + Blu-Ray Code. (im from Uruguay, Blu-Ray Code i dont know).

- Any video of the documented issue. (
).

- If you have opened up a support ticket with Activision Customer Support. (Yes, Case # 02275513).

- If you have encountered a prompt from the system and submitted a crash report to Sony. (Not yet).

my PSN : Speedy-_--eL_PRO or Diego-_--Sniper

PLEASE HELP US !!

THANKS..

Speedy94x

- What type of PS3 do you have. (PS3 FAT 60gb original).

- Any user modifications to your console. (No modifications, just lates update).

- When and where does this happen. (When i play online or offline game modes.... If i just leave it at a title screen or so it doesnt shut off.. just shuts off during gameplay).

- What region you are in + Blu-Ray Code. (Im in Midwest United States BLUS31011).

- Any video of the documented issue.(No sorry)

- If you have opened up a support ticket with Activision Customer Support..

- If you have encountered a prompt from the system and submitted a crash report to Sony. (No, Not yet).

my PSN : Derrick_B

PLEASE HELP US !!

THANKS..

Derrick_B1

I've had 5 freezes in the last 2 hrs.  Also had a 'stats reset'.  I lost nearly 2 hrs of games.

Its a Slim ps3

no Mods

BLES01717

GB

just_lamb

This thread isnt for freezing why dont you read before byou psot. Tis is the SHUT DOWN thread. go post your nonsense in the FREEZING thread. we cant even play the game and youre complaining about stupid stat loss. GTFO.

XvG-AkrOs--

This is pretty weird, it's been shutting off since the problem first started. But I played for about 3 hours last night without any problems. Then this morning tried again...... Boom not even 2 minutes into a game it shuts down. I do believe they're working on it.

salty_balls_4_u

80 gb ps3 no modifications, happens changing between rooms or joining another party.

ontario canada blu ray code BLUS 31011, yes i sent too reports too activision and not one single reply,

MacIntyre

320 GB PS3 Slim

I can't play campaign,zombies, or multiplayer without my ps3 completely freezing.

So I can't play the game at all. Been working all week figured it would be fixed by this weekend and nothing has changed.

Cashville

Oh and here is my console information.

Mandatory Information to Include

- Origianal 80GB 4USB Port with Card Reader Fat PS3.

- Upgraded the HD to a 1TB Western Digital

- All the time.  Whether I am playing Mulitplayer, Zombies, or Campaign.  Usually about 10-15 minutes into game play.

- US Region

Optional Information to Include

- No video, but I could post one if it helps.

- Yes, Case# 02275555

- No never prompted to sumbit a report.

I wish I had more information to give other than when it shuts down the red light flashes (just like everyone elses).  Then I am asked to run diagnostics on the disk when it starts back up.

Lempdawg

Studios