One thing this game MUST not have.

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

I hope you're right.

mike030270

robbierocket wrote:

The only thing multiple deaths in-a-row should encourage is delayed spawns to prevent boosting and wildly wreckless play.

Or make it to put you in a novice lobby.

denacioust

I like that. Enforced boot camp, sweet, The whole COD world should have some kind of streamlining, not every match is ranked and all good play all good etc. but players on 0.11 K/D and managing 25 deaths for less than 3 kills regularly can play with the Split Screeners in the Pit Playlists as far as I'm concerned.

RobbieRocket

I'd think they come up with something like that already. I mean, BOPS had the option to seperate players from the original playlist, to a prestige playlist.

denacioust

Yeah, that was rubbish and didn't work. I'm going with delay spawns by 1 second for every death. It will never happen but would stop players rushing to get their oh-so-sweet 28..... deaths in TDM.

RobbieRocket

Yeah, it did.
All I'm saying is that you should be able to play in a lobby with players are around the same rank as you. I've been in lobbies where there are rank 30's and lower going up a whole party full of maxed out prestigers.

Where's the fun in that? You know you're going to get destroyed, and it just gives the other players either free easy EXP, or just easy players to kill and raise up your K/D. Or BOTH!

denacioust

That's ok but that's NOT what those Prestige lobbies did. They were empty, making matchmaking harder, anti-social because many friends may not be a total nerd like myself, and had nothing to do with relative rating in terms of effectiveness in a game, just time played.

RobbieRocket

Because everybody would be in the original playlist going up against weaker outranked players.

denacioust

"Lower" ranked. Weaker ranked implies the player/soldier is weaker. It's often when you have limited perks, weapons, equipement, etc. that you play tougher or smarter and this is a big challenge, a rewarding one when levelling up in COD.What we're referring to here is weaker players, and I mean really really weak, who utilise Deathstreaks, not players who are low ranks but can go 0.75 and up.

RobbieRocket

I actually didn't mind MW3's graphics that much. Then again, it could be better.

WeirdGuy

Studios