One thing this game MUST not have.

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

That thing is the MW3 graphics/engine.BO1 had great graphics that looked better and did not look like a game from 1990s.MW3 has shitty graphics and generally sucks.BO2 must have NOTHING from MW3 or else it will be worthless just like MW3.

BLACKOPERATOR59
19 REPLIES 19

Black ops graphics weren't exactly great though...but i do feel BO2 will have relatively decent ones as it is more present day/future, whereas black ops was the past and needed an aged feel to it

Scott240991

yea graphics werent great

only thing i want from mw3 is leveling your gun

ExtremistJoker

One thing that i dont want in this game is the microsoft agreement with activision, dlcs released at same time in both consoles.

Mario Porfírio Souza
mario_bros81

Last Stand/Final Stand. Enough said.

denacioust

Black Ops II only needs a couple of things from MW3 (FPS game stuff and a box).

RobbieRocket

Any type of deathstreak that can kill or prevent you from being killed.

mike030270

ALL DEATHSTREAKS.

It's not just the potential threat from someone with one that is unfair, it's the fact that if you try to play properly and with teamwork you're likely to go 1 kill, 1 kill, 1 death, 1 kill, 1 death, 1 kill, and at that score of 4-2 you have no reward.

Even going 2 deaths then a kill, five times in-a-row (5-10) gives nothing, but dying 3 times or 4 times or 5 times with no kills is rewarded in a helpful way similiar to minor versions of killstreak rewards is totally illogical, without any kind of sense and basically degrading for the game.

Deathstreaks don't bring anything to COD except frustration and stupidity.

I mean why not reward someone with a pattern of kill, death, kill, death, kill, death. It's just as silly, although that pattern is actually a more worthy score.

RobbieRocket

Deathstreaks will be in the games to come. If they actually remove them I'll be surprised. Because of that, I am fine with deathstreaks that don't kill or prevent you from being killed. I have no problem with the deathstreak Juice as it is only speed. And am I right that you meant to say dealthstreaks don't bring anything except frustration and stupidity? Because I love killstreaks.

mike030270

I edited my error, you were right there, but not about Deathstreaks being in ALL games to come. I could easily as confidently say they will not be in Black Ops II, plus I can back it up with reasoning - even if it is speculative.

1. Treyarch have never made a game with Deathstreaks.

2. Black Ops did not have Deathstreaks and Black Ops II is a sequel.

3. Treyarch resisted continuing Deathstreaks from IW's MW2 because they did not feel they were right.

4. The backlash from the community after MW2 should've prevented them ever being in MW3.

5. The backlash from MW3 not just having them but going right against the community is something Treyarch are proud of NOT doing. They like to listen.

6. Deathstreaks are anti-COD and illogical.

7. There are way better ways to help out player performing poorly and Treyarch like to be innovative - Combat Training and Boot Camp are options.

8. Deathstreaks do not improve a player's skill or enjoyment of the core game, just the score and limited revenge satisfaction.

9. Deathstreaks is an anagram of Dearth Steaks, Dearth Stakes, Darth Eats Eks and Darth Takes E's, none of which can be good.

The only thing multiple deaths in-a-row should encourage is delayed spawns to prevent boosting and wildly wreckless play.

RobbieRocket

Studios