Black Ops II PlayStation 3

They said that the map was an opening offer to run with the double xp for people who pre-ordered the game, at least thats what has been posted here.

But i just thought it was a little odd that a few hours after it was taken out of the public playlists people who were having freezing problems and could not connect to the servers were suddenly able to access online multiplayer without their consoles frezing up and play in the public online game modes..

Just my observations thats all

You can't cure stupid, but you can sedate it.
Blood, Sweat and Beers.
gambit1969 Level 72

It's a good observation you made!

But the fact it was a promotional thingy does not explain why they removed it, especially as the fans seem to want it, talk about bad PR.

Something doesn't add up , but props to the guys/gals for fighting their corner. ( although some of the twitter storm was a bit over the top!)

WolfRidge

The map is still available, just in another playlist..

Personally i bought the game to play all the maps and all the guns..

It looks like a lot more people are playin the game now, judging by the moaning going on about buffing,nerfing, camping and so on...lol

You can't cure stupid, but you can sedate it.
Blood, Sweat and Beers.
gambit1969 Level 72

hi im one who complained yesterday and school just got out. i cryed myself 2 sleep then woke up at 3am to a text saying they brought it back, i was relieved. sincerely, a kid who cant spell and has a 2.18 kdr from NT. peeeeeeeeeeace

GodsGooCh-

I'd like to see it 24/7 always, but can't always get what we want.

fLoRiDa_KrAcKeR
Highlighted

very fun 2.18 kdr kid.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

That was still some Jacked up #$&@. I Like NT and I liked the fact that i could play it at anytime, but to advertise it like they did and then take it away like that. What about those who paid for the download? I wonder how they feel.

sgtnick322

Studios