Black Ops II PlayStation 3

Highlighted

COD,

What is the 'hoop la' that this gaming community has created over the temporarily removal of NT2025? I do not find the logic in getting your panties all tied in a knot for a MAP!

Yes, we were sold the idea of preordering it, yes I know! I didn't buy the game for NT2025 only.

So I apologize to those who feel they were "cheated, scammed" what ever the word they like to use, but I am not following the hype on NT2025!

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75
16 REPLIES 16

They're not heroes. This was a child's movement. The only reason they put it back in is because of potential revenue loss. Think about it. When have they caved for a local search preference that actually worked? Or the removal of the lunge? Never. They are only looking at numbers, Treyarch and ATVI.

ChestSplittah
in reply to ChestSplittah

They're not heroes.

I know, but they did get it back!

Think about it. When have they caved for a local search preference that actually worked? Or the removal of the lunge? Never. They are only looking at numbers, Treyarch and ATVI.

Yes, cash is king, thats fine with me. But why the uproar, to me its a map nothing more / nothing less. Yesterday these forums were bombarded with requests and complaints.

of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

Because children were out of school. You see they Aren't on here now. Schools in session. They get it back because he played the Overlay for the Underplay move. I fight for the user? Fight who? ATVI? They tell him what to do. He started out saying that he didn't want to screw up matchmaking. Then does something that none of these children even asked for. Or that I saw on Twitter either. Guarantee ATVI has more to do with giving the user what they want then he does. They pay his salary.

ChestSplittah

chest you were obviously not championing the idea, and I do appreciate your feedback for its honesty. But your right, the ones who claimed mutiny yesterday are no longer here. Curious.

of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

I'm never concerned with such trivial, miniscule things. They have no importance whatsoever to how well the game will function, perform. They'll be back whining about how they can rarely play it or when they do it is Kathy (omglolwtf, I keep playing against people with 2 bars while I have it set to best).

ChestSplittah

I thought the whole thing was hilarious to be honest.

But did anybody else notice that a few short hours after nuketown playlist was changed a lot of people were able to connect to the servers and play online for the first time in days.

Coincidence???

You can't cure stupid, but you can sedate it.
Blood, Sweat and Beers.
gambit1969 Level 72

Interesting observation gambit.

of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

I did ask the question when it was taken down at first, could it have been part of the freezing and connectivity issues people were having but my question was lost in a sea of hate threads and threats.

You can't cure stupid, but you can sedate it.
Blood, Sweat and Beers.
gambit1969 Level 72

I wasn't really involved with the argument and as yet have not played it, could someone tell me why 3arc removed it in the first place? was it for technical reasons?

WolfRidge

Studios