Nuketown download.

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

Found it out. thx

Idar
6 REPLIES 6

It only rotates in Moshpit, is that what your asking?

BanHaMMer2

It's the nuketown zombie map

Idar

Hello....

I am a bit confused here about the Nuketown map. It's only available in ZOMBIES?? Is that correct?? And I never recieved a code to download it after I pre-ordered it... so how do I get it? ... but if it's only available in ZOMBIES mode, that kida defeats the purpose of a really kewl map for fast gun play, huh?

Let me know if there is a redeem code needed and where I should go to get it... if you would please.

Thanks

DrDM357

mycodbeta

Hello....

I am a bit confused here about the Nuketown map. It's only available in ZOMBIES?? Is that correct?? And I never recieved a code to download it after I pre-ordered it... so how do I get it? ... but if it's only available in ZOMBIES mode, that kida defeats the purpose of a really kewl map for fast gun play, huh?

Let me know if there is a redeem code needed and where I should go to get it... if you would please.

Thanks

DrDM357

mycodbeta

There are 2 different Nuketown DLC's......... "Nuketown 2025" & "Nuketown Zombies 2025"

As stated earlier "Nuketown 2025" was meant for anyone who pre-ordered; yet every launch copy had a DLC Voucher code inside.

"Nuketown Zombies 2025" is a DLC for the players who purchased Hardened & Care Pakage Edition of BO2

Jamaican-4Lyfe
Highlighted

My bad.... I missed that then. I found it and will go to the PSS ad redeem the code for the NT2025 map.  That day was a VERY long day for me.

Thank you for your help!!

Much appreciated!

mycodbeta

Studios