Need good zombie players for Mob of the dead

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

I need 3 good zombie players for Mob of the dead, we will be going for head rounds, we will NOT be doing the easter egg, all players must skull rank or higher,

It will be custom games of course, the only reason i'm doing this is because I hate public game due to point stealing, trolling and what not, so don't do any of that in the lobby, Mic is needed, add me: OriginalSalted.

HashTagDeano
5 REPLIES 5

If you get 3 other players that would give you 4 total which is enough for a public match...

just saying.  I'd be down, but I am only going for head shots due to clan challenge.

koivia

I'm new to zombies, don't play much. But if you could teach me, I'd help you. (My highest round ever reached is 23)

iMMoRTaL_sNiPeR

Hi there,

do you guys by any chance get disconnected from bo2 servers when playing zombies?

cause every time I get to round 10 or higher I get disconnected. Very annoying. I would offer to join you, but to scared of being dcd, and all the hard work gone to waste.

AM4ZE_RyanKille

Hi there,

do you guys by any chance get disconnected from bo2 servers when playing zombies?

cause every time I get to round 10 or higher I get disconnected. Very annoying. I would offer to join you, but to scared of being dcd, and all the hard work gone to waste.

AM4ZE_RyanKille
Highlighted

I can help you Add me on Ps3: elgiri

i have a mic

Lukael

Studios