Black Ops II PlayStation 3

i recieved a message that a thread had been deleted due to this, with the advice to review posting guidelines and code of conduct..

my point is that i have already done this, (i have just reviewed them again) and at no point is there any reference to name and shame...

either the rules need to be re-written, or the threads shouldnt be deleted?

i altered the names to protect the guilty party anyway? why the problem?

please explain (this is not meant to sound rude and i apologise if it comes across as that, i am just seeking clarification)

sdredger

sdredger
11 REPLIES 11

"So which do you prefer? The Vector or the MSMC?"

Foxhound: http://community.callofduty.com/message/413500949#413500949

"How do you become a Prestige Master?

Foxhound: http://community.callofduty.com/message/413500949#413500949

Look...We all know what he's going to say. Sorry, but it's kind of true.

-Merry Christmas

HateYouAll

forgive me for been stupid, but could some one just pick out and post the specific part of "the rules" relates to name and shame?

sdredger

I would if I could, I really would man. This is the closest reason I read was the "Offensive Behavior" section.

HateYouAll

Regarding name and shame being against the rules.. why do treyarch / activision want to protect the cheaters and glitchers in this game?  They deserve to be exposed for the no life loosers they are. If you don't like it.. DON'T CHEAT. Simple.

If someone is calling someone a cheat without proof then that is a different matter. But this game has replays saved so that shouldn't be the case here.

JC480

i agree, feels like we have to protect the guilty...

but people keep getting posts removed for this so we need som clarification,

does feel as though letting the community know who the cheats are, is more serious offence than cheatinng tho.

it appears to send out the wrong message

sdredger

If it isn't clearly stated in the rules of conduct, it has become a common courtesy and is not tolerated on the forums.

That being said, a cheater with proof of said cheater doing his cheating...

Highwayman0226
in reply to Highwayman0226

yeah my thread was a video of 2 boosters, with names changed anyway...

feels like the cheaters are more important than the community.

sdredger

I get what you were trying to do, and I can respect that.  Cheating shouldn't be acceptable.  I see many posts on these forums about how this prestige glitch thing isn't hurting anyone and that there shouldn't be any action taken against them.  It's sad that so many of our younger players see nothing wrong with cheating their way through.  Just keep reporting them in game and let Treyarch handle it in their own way, about all we can do.

Highwayman0226

Blacklisting usually isn't allowed on any forum. It's a form of flaming, which is like trolling.

SanAndreasPsych1

Studios