Black Ops II PlayStation 3

in reply to Hidden-Legaciez

Because you don't know what explosives are?

poklane
in reply to fanboyandgamer

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM NO

TacoNaco

nuketown is fun for tomahawks cross the map and nubetubes cross the map

whhhoooooo

When are you going to make NUKETOWN 24/7. Thats the main reason i bought this game. WHY THE FUCK DID YOU TAKE IT THE FUCK AWAY. Treyarch u need to fix ur shit. If ur going to release a game where u said it was going to be 24/7 then u need to keep to ur fucking word. God u guys piss me the fuck off. Im about to take the game and use it for Frisbie Disk Golfing.

Deathsteelblade

When are you going to make NUKETOWN 24/7. Thats the main reason i bought this game. WHY THE F*** DID YOU TAKE IT THE F*** AWAY. Treyarch u need to fix ur shit. If ur going to release a game where u said it was going to be 24/7 then u need to keep to ur fucking word. God u guys piss me the f*** off. Im about to take the game and use it for Frisbie Disk Golfing.

Deathsteelblade

When are you going to make NUKETOWN 24/7. Thats the main reason i bought this game. WHY THE F*** DID YOU TAKE IT THE F*** AWAY. Treyarch u need to fix ur SHEET. If ur going to release a game where u said it was going to be 24/7 then u need to keep to ur FING word. God u guys piss me the f*** off. Im about to take the game and use it for Frisbie Disk Golfing.

Deathsteelblade

When are you going to make NUKETOWN 24/7. Thats the main reason i bought this game. WHY THE F DID YOU TAKE IT THE F AWAY. Treyarch u need to fix ur SHEET. If ur going to release a game where u said it was going to be 24/7 then u need to keep to ur FING word. God u guys piss me the F off. Im about to take the game and use it for Frisbie Disk Golfing.

Deathsteelblade

Nuketown is awesome. They need to bring it back t 24/7. I can play the other maps as well but whats the point if i bought the game for a 24/7 nuketown. Thats like ordering pizza and getting liverworth. Really treyarch u need to stop being such a CHILD and fix ur mistakes with Nuketown being 24/7 like u said.

Deathsteelblade

I liked the 12 player free for all on Nuketown when this game came out... For team games the maps is just way too small.

SanAndreasPsych1

Studios