My stats were reset.. And i have done nothing wrong? PS3

SOLVED

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

Ok i got on today for about an hour and played right? and then i started lagging and i went into a party and was talking to some friends then my router reset itself and when i got back on like not even 30 sec later.. I WAS LEVEL 1? WTF
I was 8th prestige level 35..
I had the smgs, launchers, snipers, and specials diamond.. and almost shotguns all legit? I HAVE NEVER BOOSTED OR HACKED OR ANYTHING IN MY LIFE? Im the type of person who reports all the max prestige kids with 3 days played and all diamond guns and a 5 kdr and on most guns they have as much headshots as kills?
Can somone please tell me how to get my stats back Please

ATU_FeeDz
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

please do not post an individual thread for these cases. The proper instructions for contacting Support if you are deranked/reset are here:

Please contact ATVI Assist if you are having this issue. Send them a PM (private message) or contact them through Facebook -https://www.facebook.com/ActivisionAssist with the following information in this format:

Console - Gamertag/SEN ID

(example: Xbox - ClaireJeepChick)

What was the last thing you did before this occurred

What did you lose? (Rank, prestige level ect...)

Thanks!

greaTm
9 REPLIES 9

yeah I'm from Germany and my Brother have done the same S**t and that's crap.. he was Prestige 7 and lvl 35 or so, I Hope that's a Bug that's come back and all get her Stats. I mean in Call of Duty Black Ops i have the same crap and was for 3 hrs lvl 1 and i was prestige 10 lvl 50 and then i get my stats back, I hope you good luck with this buggy S**t!!!!

Robin-the-Hamme

whats your gamertag?

sdredger

I can only assume the Treyarch staff has returned to work after the holiday season and are starting to reset people that are gliching, cheating and boosting. They can see every game you have played and if you got reported by pissed off people then you got what you deserve.

WRECKU

yeah but my brother plays normally, he never glitch or else, we have no time for that cause we rushing and kills normally death normally xD i dont know Treyarch should be diserve other problems but not this shit, i mean i saw many gamers that lvling her KD and lvl with Tactic "Einstieg"(sry i dont know on english) oh man so i dont know

Robin-the-Hamme

Well I had power outage today right in the middle off a game on Hijacked whole neighbourhood went out jump back on couple of hours later and still where I am when I got KTFO so been disconnected/router reset ain't a issue for me anyway

4thAndFinalAcco

please do not post an individual thread for these cases. The proper instructions for contacting Support if you are deranked/reset are here:

Please contact ATVI Assist if you are having this issue. Send them a PM (private message) or contact them through Facebook -https://www.facebook.com/ActivisionAssist with the following information in this format:

Console - Gamertag/SEN ID

(example: Xbox - ClaireJeepChick)

What was the last thing you did before this occurred

What did you lose? (Rank, prestige level ect...)

Thanks!

greaTm

Exactly the same problem here..

jorgvv1

Good freaking luck buddy! I had a account reset over 3 weeks ago and CRAPTIVISION has yet to fix it. I'm almost back to my original rank. They do not care about you or your problems. Support ticket number 02381905. I messaged cutpurse.. NADA NADA ENCHILADA. It just seems they do not care about anything!

HeadHurts

greaTm is correct. Contact Support about any stat reset or deranking issues.

Also, HeadHurts - you might want to reach out to Support as well for an update.

Thanks!

Claire JeepChick

Moderator Moderator

Studios