Master Prestige Glitch and Treyarch will make nothing

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

So let me get this straight, your entire Call of Duty clan is not going to buy the next Treyarch game because of this recent glitch? A glitch that they are fixing, I might add.

After the MW2 glitch, where you could get max prestige from 10th Prestige lobbies, why did you buy the next Infinity Ward Call of Duty game? Infinity Ward didn't fix it at all. What's the difference? Why suddenly hate on Treyarch?

Didn't you notice that people who did massive boosts in Black Ops 1 were banned? Treyarch did something about them! Imagine that. It just took some time, all of these things do.

Have you not seen the hypocritical online petitions for other games where they vow not to buy them... yet when their gamertags are searched when those games come out, 95% of them have bought and played it. (see Left 4 Dead 2 boycott petition)

Your post is no different. You are threatening something on which you have no leverage. Most of your clan is going to buy the next Treyarch Call of Duty game. Bank on it. I understand you're upset, but if you look at the history of this game series (assuming you've played more than just BO2), you should realize that Treyarch is aware of the problem, and is going to fix it.

If you want to complain about something, complain about the lag/latency problem, or a game balance problem, or head glitching. Complain about something valid, something that can be argued. Beyond that, take a deep breath, relax, and don't worry about it. It will be taken care of. Game developers hate cheaters, glitchers, and hackers.

A_Vampire_Angel

Studios