MAKE BLACK OPS 2 PS3 VERSION JUST AS GOOD AS XBOX VERSION. PERIOD.

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

I get that Xbox is a big factor for the CoD series and that it has the biggest community but seriously PS3 has a big community too! Please put yourself into this situation Treyarch. How would you like playing a game with lower quality graphics and effects than the same exact game on another system. The PS3 if fully capable. I understand Xbox and CoD have a partnership but that contract is over, so I beg you. Make your next installment Black Ops 2 with the same quality the Xbox360 version has.

This isn't cool.

If you agree please keep this thread active so Treyarch can see this. Thanks.

fwarren44
12 REPLIES 12

They have a new guy running PS3 Devlopment team, so maybe this can happen. Plus Actvision is starting to offer PS3 MW3 Bundles now so maybe they are going to make the shift. With the Vita being out and fully capable of running a CoD game. It opens the markets even more for ATVI & CoD Developers.

esmorgue

Sounds interesting, hopefully they can make the grpahics and gameplay just as good this time! There is also a chance they won't be giving Xbox players the dlc first this year so that is promising as well!

fwarren44

Haha, we aren't even sure the PS3 Development Team actually exists...

Studio boss Mark Lamia has been spouting claims of an 'improved' engine for Black Ops 2 with updated this and updated that, but will these improvements only be fully realized on the Xbox, Treyarch's preferred system?

Informed PS3 User: "The game is inferior on the PS3. Resolution, shadows and lighting effects are all pared back and the FPS is like molasses. What improvements?"

Activision Rep: "As long as the game is fun, these things don't matter."

IPS3U: "Huh? But you made a point of saying the engine was improved, then when challenged you say it's not important? Sounds like a cop out..."

AR: "Check out Treyarch's latest interview with Major Nelson, only on Inside Xbox."

IPS3U:

theextractor

To have the two the same they would have to build both games on their own systems; which would take up more resources and money; they pretty much have to port one to another to meet deadlines, and has been said before; the Xbox is much easier to make games for, hence why the PS3 is ported.

dstr001

Well I just want the graphics to be close to Xbox's and 60fps. They need to put more work into the PS3 games...

fwarren44

they are close, there wasn't that much difference, yea noticable side to side...but we don't play cross systems so its not exactly worrying

Scott240991

It was close? Take a look at a skyrim comparison PS3 XBOX360. Now that is close. This may seem close, but all I am saying is they could do better on the PS3 and they know it. Now PS3 also lags and has slightly decreased gameplay etc. That is something they should most defiantly fix.

fwarren44

To an average user, which i am, then they're close

Yea they could perhaps do better, but for me as long as it's pretty close then i'm fine.

I don't sit there thinking, what are xbox doing, how are they experiencing it

Scott240991

I see where your comming from but its just that they could do better and they know it.

fwarren44

Studios