Lost Rank!! from 33 to 25

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

So ya last night I hit prestige 1 lvl 33 went to bed and today I log in and get a message my character data has been set to lvl 25. Does anyone if activation will do anything to help me on this or do I just suck it up and move on? Also I can go into my recent matches and see my rank so I know I am not delusional.

Isencore
10 REPLIES 10

I sent you a private message.

Please reply with the answers to my questions and I will try to resolve this.

Cutpurse

thanks sent you the info

Isencore

I have not lost rank, however I have just played a game and none of my stats have changed in elite or ingame.  I thought it was taking a long time to rank up.

The game had no host migrations but it took a long time to start counted upto around 30 then for a few seconds it was 2v1, other people joined then game seemed to play ok.

I have just looked on my channel and there are lots of games missing, all that work and no ranking!!!!!!!!!

Work_Hard_Play_Hard
in reply to Work_Hard_Play_Hard

Damn, i just played few hours with 2 friends and we won many multi-team games, i have been losing all day solo and was wondering why my W/L isn't climbing back up, and it seemed like it took ages to lvl up though we racked a lot of score Hardpoint. I've noticed earlier that many of my matches are missing from Theater, so do i also loose the XP from those games ?? This sucks. Can't say that this has been an issue all the time though, on my 4. Prestige now, lol.

t-fibby

Same thing happened to me today.

Cutpurse, you've got mail...

KaeJS

hi im experiencing deranking issues im on ps3 and my user name is luc-T-hurricane6

exire70000

I just had the same thing happen to me. Went from level 10 or 11 to level 8.

I got the trophy so I know I passed 10.

The-ONLY-Middle

The samething happend to me, but i was lvl 45 and got sent back to lvl 26.

whatname4

Man, that sucks. I'm wondering if I should shelf this game for a month. They seem to have a lot of issues they have to work out. Using us all instead of paying for testers isn't right. The real release will be the day after Christmas, they probably plan to have the bugs worked out by then.

The-ONLY-Middle

Studios