Last COD I will ever buy

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

I have never been one to post on forums but I now feel compelled to do so. This without question will be the last COD game I will ever purchase. With all the dumb things they allow, I am over it for good. I know this is not marketed as a realistic shooter ,but this is out of control. Between quickscoping, dropshooting, and the ability to hipfire more accurately than when ADS ing its not longer fun for me actually more frustrating than anything. Also, i hate the fact that one exceptional killer will equal a win for that team no matter the gamemode. That simply should not be the case. For instance, while playing domination, it ruins the game mode. You can not do anything without being killed in route to an objective. WHen the match has ended people will have zero captures and maybe a few defends. If you are not going to play the game mode then why play it? That is the whole purpose of team deathmatch. After playing Moh even with its bugs, the tactics, gun behavior, and overall realism far exceeds the run around and pull r1 gamestyle encouraged in COD. These are things I have always noticed and dealt with but not longer can I put up with the frustration. I am done!

HEATH72
5 REPLIES 5

I agree with you about the quickscoping, but dont whine about dropshotting. Not my fault your reflexes dont match mine.

CanEHdian1

Im not whining. That was never my intent. Also forget to mention the fact you can shoot people after jumping in the air. I would like to see anyone go to a gun range and start jumping up and down while firing and see what kind of grouping you can put together and while at it try dropshooting and do the same. One more thing, one MW3 you could knife someone while duel-weilding a weapon. How can you produce a knife while holding two guns?

HEATH72

Thats why It's a video game. They dont market CoD as being a realistic simulation shooter. I agree its stupid you can produce a knife while dual wielding but thats a small issue compared to the real problems.

CanEHdian1

Why does drop shooting make you have faster reactions?

sXedge
Highlighted

One less person to worry about. YES!

Jay1993#8369984

Studios