Black Ops II PlayStation 3

So as we all know Black Ops 2 is having all of these problems with freezing, problems connecting with servers etc... This has always been a problem and should be fixed right away. Before the ps3 and xbox 360 ever came out games couldn't just be patched after release dates, they had to be pitch perfect or else the problem would've been there forever. What i'm saying is that this has to stop and everyone not only the people who have these problems should be complaining to Treyarch, and Activision even if they are trying to fix the problem. Also for the people defending them wtf??? You are consent with companies (not just Activision) throwing out garbage like this the game must be complete in everyway before they can ship their games to retailers or else we are not getting the full game we all paid for.

Nemesis15_
4 REPLIES 4
in reply to Nemesis15_

This whole culture of patching games after they release has encouraged lazy development. This game and sky rim are perfect examples.

sheffieldgamer
in reply to Nemesis15_

Deliberate sabotage to the PS3 version to make the Xbox look superior.

RobbieCee2
in reply to RobbieCee2

Could be I played the xbox version and it runs smoothly but I heard that some of them are having similar problems so I doubt thats the case...

Nemesis15_
in reply to RobbieCee2

But in the end we know full well Sony still rule over especially within the console Region, they can sabotage us as much as they like, but if people think different about Sony or their console because of Call of duty, they need to gtfo their asses, if I'm honest.

Xbox always gets more funding due to it being a bigger seller and not to forget Microsoft points = cost, Online = cost and pretty much everything about it takes your money on a daily basis.

So just chill atm, I'm really far behind on my levels, I could of got over 2 prestiges within the time I missed out on, but I'm just chilling watching some videos.

x_iredtigeri_x

Studios