Black Ops II PlayStation 3

I was just wondering after reading about so many people complaining about lag in the game. how true it is. are they getting game lag or just their arse handed to them on a plate. Dont get me wrong i know theres loads of problems with lag in this game but some times you can just have a bad day. But then you get the players who say but normally i get 50+ kills and only die a couple of times. I say go find some players of your own skill level. I cant see the fun in wasteing a load of so called noobs all the time.

poppergunner
3 REPLIES 3

No man this game is broken. Don't insult these consumers Ion here. Yes people havw bad days me included. But this is a problem and a game breaking one

ColdChilln88

No insult intended. the game does need fixing in a big way. my point was every time some gets slaughtered they say lag

poppergunner
Highlighted

I'm not the best player, I'd say just above average.  Everytime I host I run at a negative K/D ratio.  Im not so fussed about K/D ratio but when it runs at a ratio of 1/12 it takes the fun away and this happens everytime I'm host.  When I'm not host I will usually have a postive K/D

I hate quiting games and try and avoid it, but when I do quit the host always migrates which confirms that I was host. 

Last night I was in a game and the host migrated 4 times in one game and ended up on me.  I stayed connected but went from playing ok to just getting battered and losing all gun fights

tunwar

Studios