Is spawnkilling a bannable offense

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

It might work if the other team wasn't blowing up our spawn. I didn't even have time to push a button

Ghamorra Level 75

SPAWN KILLING IS BANNABLE.  Not sure yet how to report them, so my best educated response is to send a message to @Treyarch on twitter with a linked YT clip of them SKing, or just a message with the users names.

bumsonmyporch

They need to do matchmaking where stats are comparable. Like High KDs filter

brigasm_

I've literally just dropped into a game where the team was trapped, I picked my gun and boom! Dead.. respawned boom Betty!

sXedge

ghamorra wrote:

I'd really like to see this cracked down on. The game's been out long enough now that whole teams are learning the best ways to spawntrap. Thanks to scavenger refilling explosives I'm seeing teams use RPGs and C4 likes it's the 4th of July. The spawnflipping sensitivity for objective based game modes is practically non-existent and without spawn protection this wonderful scorestreak system is making that much easy to rack up easy kills

You shouldn't have let yourself get there in the first place. Get better or switch to FFA. Pathetic post by someone who needs to get off their high horse and face reality that you truly suck at this game and can't handle such game modes.

Quenten-C

Was that really necessary? Spawn killing shouldn't happen at all, and it should be bannable if it isn't already. Get over yourself.

kwamma

You know who should get over themselves? You! Stop sucking up to the vets of this site. This guy can't handle this game so he should either switch game modes or leave. No one will miss him, who could miss a guy who names himself after a STI.

Quenten-C

Are you serious, you must one of those kids who can't win a game straight up so you resort to spawnkilling. What a pathetic loser. It's people like you who ruin the game. You probably complain about campers too.

Quenten-C wrote:

who could miss a guy who names himself after a STI.

Then you go and post ignorance like this, your mom should have swallowed you

Ghamorra Level 75

ghamorra wrote:

Then you go and post ignorance like this, your mom should have swallowed you

You just contradicted yourself *facepalm* Spawnkilling is winning a game straight up. We backed you up into a corner and beat you. If you can't accept it leave. Like I said I don't think anyone would miss your ignorant posts.

Quenten-C

It's the easiest dirtiest tactic in the game. You sit and wait for someone to spawn then kill them instantly. Oh boy, you have great skills. I bet you're real proud of yourself

Ghamorra Level 75

Studios