If you could only choose 1, Flack jack, Ghost or Hardline?

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

Which would you choose? Personally I would choose Hardline... (This allows me to know what gun people are using) If anyone says "It depends," then I will call you a Douche bagging numb nut. Why? Because I'm asking about the perk you most use not what you use every time because that would defeat the purpose.

Corb1301
15 REPLIES 15

Hardline, it helps get the bigger scorestreaks faster.

EffinFrank

This depends. I played a game today with a bunch of kill feeding artards and there were non-stop UAVs in the sky. I had to be moving in real time on the enemies radar. I was on a friends account and he was 0 prestige level 30 something so he didn't have Ghost. Needless to say I died a lot

On the other hand I've been playing with some clan mates as of late and we do really well. Some games I doubt the enemy gets more than 2 or 3 UAVs which we shoot down rather quickly. In game like these I would rather have Hardline

Ghamorra Level 75

how does hardline let you know?

Hardline is a perk I almost never use because I like to kill with my guns, not my toy plane/heli.

mrtmb55

I personaly would pick ghost, yes its the most hated perk but i dont use it for that purpose i use it because i flank all the time i dont care about scorestreaks so i just run low ones which will help me in flanking and flack jacket i wouldnt need it as i would hardly get hit with nade's unless im capturing a point and when that happens if i die meh i die i dont care about my K.D

As for your reason behind this thread the gun's i run is any depends on the map small = smg / shotgun medium = smg / Assualt  large = assualt with target finder / acog  most of the time im running a silencer & fast mags on all apart from shotgun where i run long barrel and somthing else not really used shotguns much.

Sneaky_D

ghost all the way.

TRU11

hardline for faster scorestreaks

sdredger

This is very simple, Hardline. Reason is that I play the objective so if the enemy wants to find me just head to the bombsite/flag position so ghost is out. And flak jacket doesn't stop bullets or headshots so it isn't that great. I know in bo1 I used flak jacket pro 100% of the time but grenades and tubes seem to have been nerfed compared to that game.

noluck07

Ghost, because I barely stop moving so it is funny to be able to walk up to someone trying to figure out where the other team is by watching the HUD.

pro tip: always play as if there was no UAV in the sky... this makes ghost useless.

RLBL

My Fav game mode is HC/KC

Playing solo I like Ghost the best

Plaing in a Party of 3 or more I like Hardline

i use these two toghether 75% of the time

I havent used flakjacket that much so i dont have any thoughts on it

it does Depend on things as to the perk you pick, like game mode, the way other players are playing .....i have 9 custom classes at the moment...that consist of mainly ARs and SMGs

i use the same weapon but change up my perks .....so if i need to do a class change in the game to help counter what the enemy is doing, i can switch out to perks better for that game

Out1

Studios