IS ANYONE HAVING A PROBLEM WITH SHOOTING THE ENEMY FIRST,BUT YOU STILL GET KILLED?

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

Re: IS ANYONE HAVING A PROBLEM WITH SHOOTING THE E...

in reply to ChestSplittah

WOULD YOU THINK IT IS FIXABLE?OR IS IT TRADE IN TIME?

mongjnr

in reply to mongjnr

Looking at past attempts to improve matchmaking and lag that has happened the past 2 years by Treyarch and the revamped IW, I'd go with no... They won't fix it. The only way they could fix it, is by not causing a delay on the host and those that connect to the host better than those that do not.

It's a personal choice. I still all of the CoDs, starting from CoD4.

mongjnr wrote:

WOULD YOU THINK IT IS FIXABLE?OR IS IT TRADE IN TIME?

ChestSplittah

in reply to mongjnr

Happens to me all of the time. I even went and put rapid fire on my mp7 and I still lose.

necrotic_scenes
Highlighted

in reply to mongjnr

I saw this in a youtube comment for bo2 lag and almost died laughing

Seems like George Lucas works for Treyarch changing who shot first again!

cincydog

in reply to mongjnr

Start shooting them first , kill cam shows otherwise Welcome To COD

cribzy

in reply to cribzy

THOUGHT THIS COD WOULD BE DIFFERENT,THE FIRST BLACKOPS WAS A DESCENT GAMESmiley Sad

mongjnr

in reply to mongjnr

True True , altho Black Ops did have its own flaws at first also ... that being said i don't remember them being as bad as they are in BO2 lets just hope they sort it .. eventually...more than likely not

cribzy

in reply to mongjnr

All the time.  I'm usually a hardcore mode player but the games available on there are crap.  Black Ops 2 is really dissapointing me at present.

samialjabber

in reply to mongjnr

I really didnt experience the lag until just now. Literally shooting people and not getting hit markers. That, or getting killedafter first shooting someone. This is even happening when I join games in progress so I know i'm not the host. Treyarch should be embarrassed by their product. With all the $ they have made, this game should be flawless.

06KEV12

in reply to mongjnr

its actually the lag comp AND the hit detection being inconsistent at times even in local match! wonky stuff like getting 4 hitmarkers with only 3 bullets in your mag and not getting hitmarkers on dead on point blank shots is a huge problem. i can see it very clearly when i get local match final killcams at times. this is probably due to the frame rate drops the ps3 version suffers from. its obvious this game was built for xbox!

Tactical_Power

Studios