Black Ops II PlayStation 3

When choosing perks I may not choose whats best overall my theory is to choose what would be in affect for the majoity of the game.

For example Ghost is only somewhat useful when UAVs are up

So I run with Hardline, Scavenger and Extreme Conditioning. 

I was wondering the killer drone really annoys me, would the counter to that be Blind Eye or Cold Blooded?

It starts off player controlled but then becomes AI controller so I wasn't sure.

Was thinking of creating a set up where once I get killed by one I changed classes to keep my sanity.

SaketiT
9 REPLIES 9

Its AI control its annoying how people can use it indoors too in tight spaces.

Thembones1

Thembones wrote:

Its AI control its annoying how people can use it indoors too in tight spaces.

They do and will only get a single kill. If you throw it straight up in the open towards the sky it will search out a multi kill. <~ There's a free tip for you that works

BanHaMMer2

Hammer - Just make sure an enemy UAV or other aircraft isn't flying around or else you will have wasted it on that!

ZvErS

zvers wrote:

Hammer - Just make sure an enemy UAV or other aircraft isn't flying around or else you will have wasted it on that!

urmmmmm yes, I learned that one the hard way

BanHaMMer2

I've done the same. Last night I was running the AA launcher when I used my hunter killer. Luckily, the thing is so damn slow to catch up to the UAV. I pulled out my launcher and took out the UAV with my hunter killer still trailing behind it as a little speck in the sky. 10 seconds or so later, boom! Double kill. Lol That time it worked out but if it's a low flying vehicle, I don't know what would happen.

ZvErS

In rarely bothered when that happens. After all, you still get 75pts towards your next streak (instead of 100) and it still helps you out having less UAV working against you.

JPE777
Highlighted

I swear them things find me everytime lol i try and run and hide..... BOOM destroyed lol

melrose

Blind Eye works against it.

It's a pretty damned useful Scorestreak. I got two triple kills with it on Domination. 'Course, there are people a lot better than me that don't Scorestreaks to do that constantly.

BonFire5

I use cold blooded and still seem to get owned by every enemy hunter killer. So don't use that lol

jessiecat

Studios