How to spot a MP hacker?

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

Nice lol, might do that myself

XxDemoDanxX

LMAO!!!!! Man, you guy's are cruel as hell but man is that funny!

ZvErS

Hmm, 3.14 kd, negative win loss same as half my friends, but the way to spot a fake prestige master/booster is using the new combat summuary

ok so they will probably have around 5000 unstoppable medals, please tell me how you arent mlg pro with 5k unstoppables

have really high kd with odd guns, 400 tac kills 350 hs 5 kd etc

now the last ones very important

3kd and theyre going negative? and they stay in the lobby and go negative next game or anything under 2.5 ratio = fake

squirtroll

or you could always check their PSN trohpies

madridboy86

YES!.... the new update and the addition of the Medal count, must have come as quite an unwelcome surprise to all the Master Glitchers who boosted or copied boosted source accounts for their false status. This is a surefire way to spot these posers, even after all their frenzied attempts at negative boosting to build up their time played and lower those embarrassing and incriminating high KD's. They wear the Mark of Cain.

However, this won't work as well on that small sub-set that might glitch in the manner described above, by my sparring partner, TheBeastlyDude. Good thing that there are other ways to discern even them. The point being, Master Glitchers are beginning to have a very bright spotlight shone on them, and like the rats they are, they will soon start scurrying away.

Remember, Check, Confirm, REPORT! Treyarch just made the first two a lot easier, so let's do our bit to help rid our community of the bulk of these unwelcome vermin.

EDIT: The fact that these Master Glitchers often boosted, or copied boosted accounts, that were fabricated in closed lobbies, also creates yet another confirmation of their guilt. Check their Anti-Scorestreak Medal count. I'm pretty sure that while they were getting their 250 Nuclears or 3500 Unstoppables, there was no one on the "other" team dropping crap on them, so consequently, their Anti-Scorestreak Medals will be quite a tiny percentage of what a legit PM has to show. It just gets easier and easier, LOL!

GraphiteTek

wow im amazed at how much u guys care about how the next guy got his stats. so effing what... at the end off the day they still gotta aim and shoot to kill u right?

CallOfDutyFan88

Asked AND answered in another thread!

Search for:

What's Been Done about Prestige Hackers?

Page 5.

GraphiteTek

I couldnt care less about how people got their stats. If you read my previous comment i only made this topic to make others aware who are legit and who are not, as it seems unfair that legit players get called abuse over such a stupid thing

XxDemoDanxX

Saw my best one about an hour ago, 2 days played, SPM of...wait for it.........44......

http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a625/MrMarlboro2009/340853591_zps6457da39.jpg

You can't cure stupid, but you can sedate it.
Blood, Sweat and Beers.
gambit1969 Level 73

Wait i think you met the guy i ran into a few days ago. His stats seemed to have improved since i met him though. Was 34 when i saw him lol

XxDemoDanxX

Studios