How to spot a MP hacker?

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

Sounds like a complicated way to figure out if someone is a glitcher. It's a shame the OP said "it usually seems easy to spot a hacker." in which I corrected him.

You do know that comprehension involves taking the complete conversation into account, right? That you can't just pick parts to use to prove your point?

TheBeastlyDude

But...you didn't correct him-(ok, the hacker thing was spot on), you came up with an example...that was wrong(even post-amendment)...and I, in turn, corrected you...TWICE!

It also seems that you choose to ignore my first post completely and accused me of not comprehending you....which I ALSO corrected!

It's been fun playing, but I'm done with this. Have a good one and lets call it a draw.

GraphiteTek

Yeah I was looking at the leaderbaords one day and saw a PM with 10 minutes or so of playing time, with a SPM of over 10K

RLBL

Good job by the way of editing your message.

TheBeastlyDude

OK, I'll play along one last time, what edit am I being accused of making that MUST have ruined your ability to mount a devastating comeback? Were you about to, as you say,"pick parts to use to prove your point" and I, displaying the mind reading/clairvoyance you wished I had, somehow pre-empted that? Sorry.

GraphiteTek

I like doing glitches but i wouldn't want to do prestige glitches. I REALLY hate how peopledo the master prestige glitch because:

A. Its kind of like they're cheating

B. They arn't supposed to do that

C. It takes the fun away of trying to prestige

MaxOps
Highlighted

MaxOps wrote:

C. It takes the fun away of trying to prestige

The point you missed is: they do not find prestiging fun. They just wish to get it out of the way and have all guns unlocked.(and potentially all Diamond from having copied a boosters account... which is usually the case)

RLBL

Well, it's not only that. What I don't get about these fools that do these 'Glitches' is that they talk so much crap and are cocky as hell yet they didn't EARN any of it through actual play. Soooooo, many games where I see a suspicious player and they are just running there mouths. Of course, we ravage them like Rosanne Barr at Golden Corral and puff, they left the game early. Weak minded people IMO. Just play for your own piece of mind is what I say. Speak through actions. Talk is cheap.

ZvErS

The only reason i made this topic was to make other players aware of how to spot a hacker/glitcher as it seems unfair that legit players (mostly MP players) get accused of this.

XxDemoDanxX

Me and my clan get accused of cheating constantlyyyyyyy.

It got to a point now that we have an inside joke where we enter a game and start talking to each other

"yo, put that cheat code in"

"which one"

"left right up down up down A, B"  (LMFAO A,B )

"ok, we ahve to do it at the same time though so it works"

"ok, everybody do it at the samt time"

***half the other team leaves***

lol

the other night my boy was like "put that cheat code in. If we go to hijacked, it turns you into a dolphin with a machine gun on its head"

I was dying of laughter lol

DropSquadMonarc

Studios