How to spot a MP hacker?

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

Highlighted

Please tell me if im wrong but i have been assuming all MP hackers are the same. High kd with super negative win loss ratio, meaning just a few hundred or so wins online. Usually 4 days game time or less. Every weapon diamond. High tac usage. And thousands of say unstoppable medals or similar medals.

Maybe im missing something but it usually seems easy to spot a hacker.

XxDemoDanxX
29 REPLIES 29

1. They are not hackers, they are glitchers. Hackers require changing code in the game while glitchers take advantage of poorly written code. Don't make these idiots out to be smarter than they are.

2. That is only some of the glitchers. If I wanted to, I could copy my brothers stats on his Prestige 9 game and get the glitch and none would be the wiser so no, not all MP glitchers are the same.

TheBeastlyDude

but however if a clan of ppl are in a lobby and one or more are a mp look at the stats and see if they have similar numbers,chances are they might ive seen ppl who have identical stats as a mp glitcher and are level 9 or 10

docjonez420

They can be 8th prestige too. Or even 7th. Not all MP glitchers went to 9th, 10th or PM.

TheBeastlyDude

TheBeastlyDude wrote:

I could copy my brothers stats on his Prestige 9 game and get the glitch and none would be the wiser so no, not all MP glitchers are the same.

Yes, you could copy your brothers legit stats, but there would still be evidence of this. Anyone on your friends, facebook or clans list Leaderboards would be able to easily see the discrepancy between the score/time played shown in "your" copied Combat Record and your TRUE score/time played displayed on the above lists.

This is because when you copy an account to present as your own, it starts with a 0 score and 0:00 time played displayed on these lists and then the 2 sets of numbers grow together so there will always be that telling gap between the BS in the Combat Record and what your friends, facebook and clanmates can see. I'm sure they're all very impressed with your ability to mash buttons for 5 minutes.

See for yourself. Bring up one of these lists' Leaderboards, in game. You'll see all the legit PMs at or very near the top . Now, scroll down and see if there are any other PMs listed and prepare to be amazed at a "Prestige Master"  who leveled up in 27 hours and 43 minutes.

You can also see the TRUE score/time played of anyone you SEARCH for, and chose to TRACK, on the PC version of ELITE. Very useful in absolutely confirming a Master Glitcher.

BTW, what do you think the chances are that Treyarch can access these 2 separate sets of numbers and flag the ones with, say, a >24 hour difference between the two?

GraphiteTek

Where did I say there would be no evidence of me cheating? Reread the OP post. He said all MP hackers are the same. I corrected him by saying they are not the same and explained how they are not the same.

Comprehension is a valuable skill.

TheBeastlyDude

TheBeastlyDude wrote:

Mastered only by a few, unfortunately.

RLBL

TheBeastlyDude wrote:

Where did I say there would be no evidence of me cheating? Reread the OP post. He said all MP hackers are the same. I corrected him by saying they are not the same and explained how they are not the same.

I was responding to your statement, which I quoted, once already, "If I wanted to, I could copy my brothers stats on his Prestige 9 game and get the glitch and none would be the wiser." Seems to me, that's EXACTLY what you were saying....

Comprehension is a valuable skill....INDEED!

GraphiteTek

If I put 4-6 days onto that Prestige 9, none would be the wiser.

graphitetek wrote:

TheBeastlyDude

TheBeastlyDude wrote:

If I put 4-6 days onto that Prestige 9, none would be the wiser.

graphitetek wrote:

I think we have to clarify your definition of Comprehension. I think you believe it's some form of mind reading or clairvoyance, sorry,  it isn't. One can't respond to what you think you meant or to qualifications you introduce after the fact. Do you, comprehend?

Furthermore, If you read and comprehended my initial response, you would understand that even were you to put those 4-6 days of play on your copied P9 account, you would have two separate sets of numbers that FOREVER brand you a glitcher that anyone can see.

The Combat Record would ADD those 4-6 days(plus points earned) to the  score/time played that was earned and recorded by the source account holder, so, say the existing source account has 10 days/5 million points-we then ADD your post-glitch 5 days/2 million points and now you present  as a PM whose Combat Record indicates 15 days played and 7 million pts, so far, so good.

The problem is that ANYONE on your friends list, who at this point, brings the Friends Leaderboards up in Barracks will find a PM much further down the list than all the legit PMs, with ONLY 5 days played and 2 million points and your discrepant Combat Record is but 1 click away, so, yeah, those people would be wise to you. The same thing happens when you bring up Clan/Facebook Leaderboards or check out ANYONE in the PC elite...and lets not forget Treyarch.

So, once again, putting away all the wishful thinking, mind reading and further future conditions I just didn't have the foresight to respond to in advance-If you glitch a legit account, you may not be noticed in a lobby, but the resulting situation is so very far from your implication that "none would be the wiser".

GraphiteTek

Studios