How can i get Treyarc or Actvision to buy me a new ps3

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

How can i get Treyarc or Actvision to buy me a new...

So from the recent freezed, What happened basicly every game bo2 froze, So one time it froze the ps3 corrupted, Lost the data and the harddrive is basicly stuffed. So i would like to find out how they can buy me a new ps3 because there game broke it

D43DxD4WG
9 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: How can i get Treyarc or Actvision to buy me a...

in reply to D43DxD4WG

Mine just froze again thats about 5 times just today.

cincydog

in reply to D43DxD4WG

Not trying to be funny or disrespectful. But if you tell Treyarch/Activision to buy you a PS3 because their game supposedly broke your PS3. They're going to laugh at you while counting a wad of cash infront of your face. Then they're going to say, "Your what did what? It broke? Ah, bummer. Maybe you should buy a 360."

SULLY130EighT

in reply to SULLY130EighT

I honestly do agree with you, I would probably have to buy a new one myself, Them companys alot of the time just don't care. But thanks for telling me

D43DxD4WG

in reply to SULLY130EighT

SULLY130EighT wrote:

Not trying to be funny or disrespectful. But if you tell Treyarch/Activision to buy you a PS3 because their game supposedly broke your PS3. They're going to laugh at you while counting a wad of cash infront of your face. Then they're going to say, "Your what did what? It broke? Ah, bummer. Maybe you should buy a 360."

I can be safe saying his last words are about what would be hinted to.

ChestSplittah

in reply to D43DxD4WG

I think, Once they buy me a new ps3 im gonna stick with zombies, its my last hope because zombies dosn't freeze!

D43DxD4WG

in reply to D43DxD4WG

Just return the game.  I know some peeps and more then half a buddy list full of people that are returning it and "never" coming back to it.  Even if they give you store credit you can use it for MW4

radiohead

in reply to D43DxD4WG

your subject line got my attention.

Diskreet

in reply to D43DxD4WG

Treyarch will not buy you a new ps3 or reimburse you in any way.

Welcome to the real world kid, best not to get involved.

teelo1

in reply to D43DxD4WG

I believe, As we all payed to play this game, we should be given some respect from treyarc, they are going to work on microsoft servers not sony, I'm never buying a treyarc Game AGAIN

D43DxD4WG

Studios