Help for a Noob! :)

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

will add as soon as the playstation will be turned on again

Zipain

LOL this is actually also my 1st fps game in YEARS also, I come from more of a RPG background.

There is a pretty damn sharp learning curve in this game as alot of players are pretty boss. Here is a few tips from a fellow noob learning.

1 I started on 2 sens and have gone to 4 that is the max i can run right now. If you are not a sniper guy that should be a good max to work toward. With that sens while scoped with a sniper tho its pretty hard to keep up with running enemys.

2 DONT EVER RELOAD TILL YOUR SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!

3 like someone else said dont get tunnel vision, look at the entire area before you aim in on an enemy. You may see another enemy that makes more sense to kill before the guy you originally saw.

4 Never run around a corner EVER and look around abit before you just Rambo into an area.

5 Use weapons that fit you and the lvl your on and make sure you always burst(even if you slam it like its going full auto) it will be more accurate.

6 Walk around with your crosshairs at chest lvl always so you are ready to kill.

7 Run scorestreaks you will hit I run UAV/Hunter Kill/lightning strike because i can get them most of the time.

8 Play games like domination or hardpoint were people are always going to one area, then you wont get surprized as often. They also give alot more exp.

9 Listen to people on your team and dont be afraid to ask for help. Also watch how other team mates advance through a lvl.

10 lastly have fun and dont get mad if your getting your ass kicked, you will usually lose focus if you get frusterated.

Most games I struggle to get a postive K/D usually between .75 - 1 and I could care less. I always play the objective and try to atleast play as smart as I can.

But even a noob like me can have a decent game, today i did a quick team deathmatch on highjacked and got a 28-6. I was running the good old one hitr quiter 870 shotty and started 14-0 with 2 fury kills lol that thing is a beast on that lvl.

Glatts17

Nice pointers man! i will deffinetly use the screstreak one makes a lot of sense! and the others aswel, good points!

i just ordered a kontrolfreek for my joystick, hopeing it will help a bit on my toofast turns! Ye i dont mind having a bad k/d, aslong as i feel my aim gets better I will be happy!

I am actually not a big fan of the normal mode, i prefer to play hardcore as people cant use aim assist and they actually die after you empty a clip on em! and so far i can only choose between 4 playstyles in hardcore, was really looking forward to play hardcore HQ but seems like that aint possible:/

Zipain

Ya when I 1st started playing before I prestiged the 1st time i got all excited about the wicked score streaks and was running like warthog and lodestar ect like a real noob. Rocking all the high streaks like i was pro or something, then I was like damn i gotta get 17 kills to get them 'epic fail'. UAV is useful to everyone and IMO a great 1st one to pick, just make sure someone else doesnt already have one up lol.

My aim is still suspect but its getting better. A 4 sens should be enough to help with the quick spin shots. I also have learned that some gun fights are just not a good idea to get into. Play defensive and let them come to you once in awhile, if ya pop a few off and your not confident there is no shame in retreating and getting a better gun fight thats in your favour.

Like today i kept seeing guys with my shotgun that were to far away, so i would fire to draw them in then hide behind a corner. 99% of the guys came rushing over to kill me, of course i was ready around the corner crouching with my shotty aimed at ther face lol.

I play chaos moshpipt to lvl faster other than that i usually play hardcore also. It feels more realistic and i also like that you dont have to spray people with 20 bullets to kill them. It does kinda suck that there is only 4 to choose from tho.

Also pick smart perks for you setup, if your running a scoped assault rifle make sure you have toughness so you can exchange with out bucking up when you get in a gun fight. When i use smg's i love to run cold blooded because i use a laser and open sights, theres no need to have toughness when your shooting from the hip alot like that. I just hate target finder guys it seems like easy mode even for a noob like me lol.

Glatts17

Studios