Had an interesting match against a hacker

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

ive had people change sides on multiplayer. ive watched some dude on my team with a green name shoot an enemy with a red name, then turn around and kill me when i didnt open fire on my team mate.

the only people that dont believe in lag or hacks are the lucky ones with perfect signal going 28-2 every game...oh and treyarch which still blames everything esle for all the problems.

zombie_BATMAN

Seen that too, many times and I agree 100%

Dont-BeA-Victim

i met a hacker yesterday online he was 13th prestige and he sells the prestige hack and god mode for £15 lol i was talking to him for a while he changed his name loads of times and also said he hacks the game so when people report him there acutally reporting themselfs WTF i couldnt belive it he also can change your gun to any colour and a bunch of other stuff.

eleven1181

Also forgot to add for some reason he said when you buy god mode he only gives you it for 10 games.

eleven1181

That's just rediculously tbh lol, some people are clueless, showing of that's all

Dont-BeA-Victim

yea and i asked him how he could do all these hacks and he said its amazing what you can learn in prison lol

eleven1181

Nice to know the justice system is training inmates for illegal activity lol, I use to work for a security company and I was trained in hacking believe it or not, they trained a few people to hack their systems to check the stability of it.

Tbh it's very easy to hack something as simple as the PS3, if Sony made the 3.55 firmware obsolete and cracked down on all the Spoofers to bypass security checks you wouldn't get these issues as much, but hey it's Sony after all.

Dont-BeA-Victim

Report them in-game. This is the best course of action.

Chief Forum Moderator

Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts

Moderator Moderator

Have done Fox, how do you go about reporting them to Sony, I know for a fact that 98% of people that hack these games are using a 3.55  CFW due to bypassing all security checks, just wondered if they had a proper report function for breach of security protocol as that's what it is technically, a person of wisdom such as yourself must know the correct route/links etc

Dont-BeA-Victim

Dont-BeA-Victim wrote:

Have done Fox, how do you go about reporting them to Sony, I know for a fact that 98% of people that hack these games are using a 3.55  CFW due to bypassing all security checks, just wondered if they had a proper report function for breach of security protocol as that's what it is technically, a person of wisdom such as yourself must know the correct route/links etc

http://faq.en.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4567/c/502

This should take you to the proper page.

If you would like to navigate there for yourself, for security purposes, then I performed the followings steps.

1. Navigate to http://uk.playstation.com/.
  2. Select PSN from the top navbar.
  3. Select PSN Support from top navbar.
  4. Search for "report."
  5. Select "Filing a complaint against another user (PSN)."

This should take you to the above page. The page after that requires an account to log in and submit the report.

Please double check all sites for integrity.

Moderator Moderator

Studios