Hacker??? or Booster?

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

Hacker??? or Booster?

Ok so today I joined a pre-game lobby and there was this guy in prestige master, I like to check out my opponents to see which guns they use and try to guess their style of play, so to my surprise this guy had 7.34 KD ratio, and went into his weapons performance and in all the guns he had 100+ headshots, and 500+ kills in all weapons, which made me assume that he had all diamond weapons.... but the most amazing was that this guy had a 40%+ accuraccy on all weapons!! Well anyways post your opinions, do you think he hack to master prestige or he boost for it, BTW his playing time was normal for a master prestiger he had like 12 days played.

GALACT1C0s117
9 REPLIES

Re: Hacker??? or Booster?

in reply to GALACT1C0s117

I cant say for sure but sounds like he boosted to me.

How did he do in game?  That should tell you a lot.  If he has a 7.34 kdr he should of been around that in game as well, unless he had a bad game.

TapSnap1

in reply to TapSnap1

he didn't play that game he quit the lobby before the match started, and I thought it was boosting too.

GALACT1C0s117

If you still have the player's gt - I think you can look-up his recent games & get a better understanding.

mn7_la1

in reply to mn7_la1

That was a while back, I don't think I still have in the recent players,,, but I reported him for boosting.

GALACT1C0s117

If someone is suspect, then feel free to report them.

Foxhound-Pro | Chief Forum Moderator

Black Ops, Modern Warfare 3, & Black Ops II

Moderator Moderator

I call booster

You can't cure stupid, but you can sedate it.
Blood, Sweat and Beers.
gambit1969 Level 71

You reported him for boosting and your not even sure he did! You know what I'm not prest I already know if I would get up to 9th or 10th I would.be a booster no matter what.I get called a camper 100 times a game if I duck to reload and I see a few legit pm's that everyone assumes hacked boosted or cheated in some way. This community is something else bro! If thongs are not how people think they should be then they report. It's insane and I don't understand it! He has a good k/d he probably cheated report him,he has a high w/l report him, he's using a sniper so he must be camping report him,he got mad and said sh!t report him,I hear him chewing in his.Mic report him,he killed me and picked up my gun he stole from me report him! I mean damn give the report button a break people

bfalba2

in reply to bfalba2

Bfalba2-  I am a master prestige and cant play a game with out some one fliping out on me about my prestige.  If I have a good game I get called a no life.  If have a bad game people dog on me.  I dont know how many times I get called a booster, cheater, no life, and hacker in games. 

I play to have fun and play to win but I dont make fun of people or yell at them.  If some one on my team is having a bad game ill say pick it up or try to lead the team to do stuff to help win the game. 

I have muted at least 500 people since making it to master prestige last weekend.  People really need to grow up. 

If you want to check my stuff on elite my name is TapSnap.

TapSnap1

Here is my point exactly. There is a thread called "etf how do I get this title" some has a nuked out emblem and the op wants to know how to get one also.well the very first reply to the op is "he probably hacked it"

bfalba2

Studios