Ghost/ Assassin Pro = No Killcam

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

What does everyone think of having the Pro version of Ghost or Assassin be that when you kill someone instead of them seeing the kill cam the Ghost/Assassin logo shows up on the screen?

throwstuff
15 REPLIES 15

Is this going to happen or is this a suggestion

Ghamorra Level 75

Its a question... As you can tell by the What prefacing the post and the "?" at the end.

throwstuff

throwstuff wrote:

Its a question... As you can tell by the What prefacing the post and the "?" at the end.

Actually no. You could be asking what everyone thinks about this because maybe you've heard it's been confirmed in Black Ops 2, or you could be asking what people think about this idea you're suggesting.

r8edtripx

This has 'no' on many, many levels.

denacioust

throwstuff wrote:

What does everyone think of having the Pro version of Ghost or Assassin be that when you kill someone instead of them seeing the kill cam the Ghost/Assassin logo shows up on the screen?

WOW! This is a truly bad idea.

Do you even realize what you're suggesting here? Have you not heard/read people's complaints about camping as it is?!

This little suggestion of yours is a camper's wet dream. If you don't want a killcam, go enjoy the camper's paradise in Hardcore.

r8edtripx

How about for regular core mode, the killcam still exists BUT people watching a GHOST/ASSASSIN user does not get 2 pieces of information displayed in the screen. 1. The player set up (perks) and 2. the mini-map showing teammates of the player killing (GHOST/ASSASSIN user).

RobbieRocket

I think it would be kind of too OP.. You're already hidden from UAVs. Then if you've got pro. All killstreaks. That's already kind of much. I honestly think the Ghost/Assassin is fine as is. Having no killcams would promote more campers too :/ Ghost and Assassin is meant for stealthier playstyles. Not sitting in a corner xD But hey, that's just my opinion. It's an interesting idea though. I think it might piss off a lot of core players though.

confucianism

I think the OP's main concern is that he doesn't like killcams and also that Hardcore is not a gamemode he likes. It's hard to find a solution but killcams do feel lame to me - I mean they're really quite un-sim like and quite arcadey and I would like a push towards hardcore but with many core elements, such as minimap and regular damage.

Tricky.

RobbieRocket

Oh. A complete removal of killcams is a different story. I think that's fine actually. Leave final killcam of course though lol. Any ideas on what would happen during respawn time though? I think it's conveniant to have the option of skipping the respawn time, or using that time to change classes or settings. So the respawn time should be left. But what would fill that time if not killcams? I don't like Battlefield 3s idea where you watch over the guy that killed you the whole time.

confucianism

Studios