Fix the damn problems already

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

or implement a way to get a full refund for those of us who want one.

Fix the lag and lag comp. Getting pretty pissed when I can't kill someone with a full clip, but I get one shot killed.

battle_hamster
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

How about when you're shooting them and run at you and knife you?!?!?! WTF?! That pisses me off.

Hitman76

That happened to me last night. This guy was running around on the map with the stores (Plaza?) with just knives. Not once did he use a gun and he was pretty much invincible. I was shooting him point blank and he just knifed me from 10 feet away (10 feet in game).

And I thought this game was going to curb campers? There is nothing but campers. Every window, every doorway, every corner there's someone camping.

battle_hamster

Yeah lag com seems alot worse than mw3

hyper72

my games going back tomorrow because of it spoke to the store and been told i can have a full refund

theraven_

yeah im with you guys im absolutely SICK of them launching a new COD and it be complete SHIT!!! they have had 2 freaking years to fix and work the problems out of the new game and now that its out its basically unplayable!!! its a joke man and it really pisses me off...

Songer121

Count yourselves lucky, I haven't been able to get online for 2 days now, I think compensation is needed. 

ARPOR

The knifeing is awesome in this game. (sarcasm)  When I finally got to play online a guy knifed me, I watched the kill came and I was not even in the screen, whats up with that?

bas_09

Studios