FIRST WAVE PRESTIGE TOKEN

SOLVED

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

Highlighted

When I first recieved an E-Mail from GameStop as a PowerUp Rewards member they said quote: "First wave includes a MW3 Prestige Token exclusively for PowerUp Rewards members.*Skip through all 80 ranks to unlock Prestige Rewards and show off your MW3 skills with a Prestige Emblem." Now I traded in a few games tonite and didnt se anything worth buying so I figured why not pre order Black Ops 2? I know I am going to buy it anyway. The guy who worked at GameStop also confirmed that this Token would allow you to skip 80 ranks or (1 full Prestige level). Now when I came home to register my promo code the page said something that basicly indicated it would just be one normal Token that you would usually recieve in MW3 to unlock Double XP etc. I have yet to recieve my Token so I have no clue what to expect. Has anyone got or used their Token yet that would like to clarify this for me?

SLIMEBUCKET401
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
in reply to SLIMEBUCKET401
Solution

What they are referring to when they say "skipping 80 levels" is that fact that, normally one would need to go through an entire set consisting of 80 levels in order to prestige, upon which one would earn a prestige token. By giving you a free normal every day prestige token to be spent in the prestige shop (which is exactly what it is) you don't need to go through a set of 80 levels to get that prestige token. All the actual levels that you've gained through in game XP are unaltered in any way by the prestige token promo. It's just bad wording on their part.

View solution in original post

Cov_Enigma
3 REPLIES 3
in reply to SLIMEBUCKET401
Solution

What they are referring to when they say "skipping 80 levels" is that fact that, normally one would need to go through an entire set consisting of 80 levels in order to prestige, upon which one would earn a prestige token. By giving you a free normal every day prestige token to be spent in the prestige shop (which is exactly what it is) you don't need to go through a set of 80 levels to get that prestige token. All the actual levels that you've gained through in game XP are unaltered in any way by the prestige token promo. It's just bad wording on their part.

View solution in original post

Cov_Enigma

Thanks for clearing that up. I have a feeling the bad wording was on purpose. I actually thought you would get some token that let you advance 80 ranks. I feel pretty dumb now.

SLIMEBUCKET401

were do i redeeme the code?

duranguense1

Studios