Black Ops II PlayStation 3

hey everyone, i love the FHJ, but the last challenge is friggin impossible... getting 10 controlled killstreaks? takes time but is not that hard, the real problem is the agr kill... how am i supposed to kill a robot that takes 3 rockets to kill, gets killed within 10 seconds and almost never shows up?

i would really like some tips on what gamemode they pop up the most (DON'T say: nuketown 2025 is the best method, cause its gone...)

and tips on how to succesfully destroy it with the FHJ, thanks in advance.

blackops-uzi-ft
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
in reply to blackops-uzi-ft
Solution

Controlled 10 Scorestreak is not that hard. With FHJ you can kill Lodestar, Dragonfire and Vtol. My recommendation is to have a class that has Cold-Blooded perk and FHJ togeher. By using Cold-Blooded you are invinsible to those scorestreaks. So when you hear the information regarding one of those scorestreaks are going to be summoned by your enemy immediately get yourself killed or suicide, and take your new class to destroy the scorestreak. It takes some time but it doable. Just open your ears wide open!

For AGR, I killed one in two rockets. I don't know how, maybe some other teammate has reduced its health before but I did it in two rockets. I see most AGR's either in Headquarter or Domination. They are good gametypes to have AGR, drop it to a certain location and forget about it. At least what most of the smart players do. Also in larger, huge maps their efficiency is lower so most of the time you see them in small maps. I killed mine in Meltdown at B Flag in domination for instance. I killed another one in Hijacked, and another one in Aftermath. When it comes to killing it. Try to elevate yourself into a higher position if possible. From distance you can easliy see where AGR is targeting it's guns. So try to stay behind its visible area and fire your rockets. Don't excite yourself too much as there will be so many other chances if you miss. I think AGR is a very good scorestreak and can be used both as defensive and offensive. The players are slowly realizing this fact and I think we will see more and more AGR on the battlefield in the future.

So good luck and hope this helps! >)

View solution in original post

newmindz1
20 REPLIES 20

Nuketown: Still there / back in the Chaos Playlist

Destroy: Blackhat

richpich

well yea its still in the playlist but yea... and also, i need to destroy it with the FHJ for the camo so black hat is not an option

blackops-uzi-ft

Maybe try calling one in yourself, and then try it destroying.. Go into Combat Mode first and see if it works.

Clxmj
Solution

Controlled 10 Scorestreak is not that hard. With FHJ you can kill Lodestar, Dragonfire and Vtol. My recommendation is to have a class that has Cold-Blooded perk and FHJ togeher. By using Cold-Blooded you are invinsible to those scorestreaks. So when you hear the information regarding one of those scorestreaks are going to be summoned by your enemy immediately get yourself killed or suicide, and take your new class to destroy the scorestreak. It takes some time but it doable. Just open your ears wide open!

For AGR, I killed one in two rockets. I don't know how, maybe some other teammate has reduced its health before but I did it in two rockets. I see most AGR's either in Headquarter or Domination. They are good gametypes to have AGR, drop it to a certain location and forget about it. At least what most of the smart players do. Also in larger, huge maps their efficiency is lower so most of the time you see them in small maps. I killed mine in Meltdown at B Flag in domination for instance. I killed another one in Hijacked, and another one in Aftermath. When it comes to killing it. Try to elevate yourself into a higher position if possible. From distance you can easliy see where AGR is targeting it's guns. So try to stay behind its visible area and fire your rockets. Don't excite yourself too much as there will be so many other chances if you miss. I think AGR is a very good scorestreak and can be used both as defensive and offensive. The players are slowly realizing this fact and I think we will see more and more AGR on the battlefield in the future.

So good luck and hope this helps! >)

View solution in original post

newmindz1
Highlighted

thanks alot man this was really helpful

blackops-uzi-ft

ty for the help on this one. im trying to get it done myself.

lonewolfe821

he will need flak jacket also

dont ? me just do it

PainofJustice

I've destroyed a few so far, my tips are:

1) Run blind eye, it didnt target me at all while i was firing at it

2) Keep at a range and an elevated position. If you know where abouts it is the lock on does the rest.

3) If you want it bad, call out for it, use your mic and ask people in the lobby to run agrs, they happily will because theyre a beastly score streak that causes plenty of kills and you dont have to sit on the map waiting for someone to get spawned near where your hiding to control it.

4) Just use the FHJ-18, plenty of AA players want to get skulls and gold, theyre gonna cane it with rockets aswell.

5) Jump when firing, those few extra feet the missle travels means its less likely to hit something the ground near it or hit some low debris, and puts the damage straight onto it.

Hope at least one of these help, 4&5 are my main ones, saves wasting rockets or getting that bit of rage when someone else grabs the final damage or when you accidently kill it with your EMP grenade/bullet danage.

sniper9474

EMP is and shoot it real fast. I got credit for that

Ghamorra Level 75

Studios