Express Playlist Please!

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

Please bring back Express WITH the game at launch. Express would be a great addition because there are those of us that despise Ghost even though it is gone and (in my opinion) saved Black Ops completely for me. I never touched any other game mode once Express was added. Treyarch please.

Jay1993#8369984
12 REPLIES 12

And by gone I meant nerfed.

Jay1993#8369984

Isn't the new changes to the Ghost enough to stop the complaining about the Ghost perk?

You have to move while the UAV is up if you're wearing the perk in BO2.

I'm assuming your complaint in Black Ops was in regards to ghost campers or is it just you're spending too much time on the red dots on the mini-map?

vims2011

Trust me the community will find ways for this game to suck. Every COD has had them. COD4-Frag x3 W@W-MP40 Jugg MW2-OMA Noob Tubes with Danger Close. Black Ops-Ghost and Second Chance. MW3-Dead Man's Hand, Support, Blind Eye, Assassin, and FInal Stand. Your call bud.

Jay1993#8369984

Oh I forgot Martydom in COD4 as well

Jay1993#8369984

I mean is it to much to ask for a fast paced game mode? I want UAVs up all the time so people are constantly moving and rushing. Implementing perks to prevent stuff just gives any self-degenerate a reason to hide. But if your fine with 10 minute TDM's then more power to you.

Jay1993#8369984

A tip about the forums. There is an edit button on the bottom right hand side so you don't have to create post after post after post...

On topic:

You can't compare Ghost, Blind Eye & Assassin (Stealth Perks) to the OMA, DC exploit on MW2, 3x Frags on COD4 & the MP40 in WAW & Deathstreaks in MW2/MW3 etc.

Stealth perks has been available in all COD titles yet now it's such a big concern? Funny you didn't mention Cold Blooded Pro in MW2 considering it worked exactly like Ghost Pro in Black Ops.

Your problem seems to be more due to not checking your corners & relying too much on radar.

There are counters to Ghost in the game...Orbital VSAT (Blackbird in BO), Sensor Grenades (Recon in MW3 in the form of tactical grenades), Milimeter Scanner & Target Finder (attachments), bullets, explosives & lastly, using your eyes.

Regardless of red dots, people will play slow & they will still camp. You can't completely eliminate camping. I can go into the Express Playlist, use Flak Jacket & Tactical Mask and still camp if I wanted to considering I'm almost immune to all explosives & flashbangs/concussion grenades. Hell, I'll also carry a launcher to take out all the UAV so now, you can't find me on the mini-map

Not implying that I camp but it's still possible without a stealth perk.

vims2011

Come on Vims... We both know that Casper was and still is used way more than Jammer, Camo, and CB. That may be due to perk placement, crap nO_oBs that have impotency problems in shooters or this so called "stealthy player" bs. It may have operated similar, but it was/is completely abused.

ChestSplittah

Sorry esmourge. I'm just tired of these Ghost/Anti-UAV perk threads.

It's that players feel that they are entitled to 6 red dots just because they or someone on their team got an 2-3 kill streak. (which isn't hard to get)

I don't use Ghost/Assassin all the time but if I hear "enemy UAV is online" ringing in my ear or I see 3 portable radar's appear all over the map, I'm switching to an anti-UAV/red dot perk.

I might as well be playing this song after I hear "UAV is online" 20 times in a match

vims2011

Ain't no thang. Haha! The pic in the beginning is hilarious. Im tired of the UAV spam myself. Though I use it to my advantage. Hell I really never liked using Silencers until MW3, I despised the over use of them in Black Ops. I think I still have some threads floating about on CoDHQ about my dislike of them. I don't mind having someone coming after me. I predominantly play GW though.

ChestSplittah

Studios