Black Ops II PlayStation 3

ghamorra wrote:

In my opinion it's the single most difficult perk to earn pro in the history of CoD.

You just need to know how to get it.

For ex. Start from the harder Tactical Grenades (Nova Gas), and end with the easiest (Stun, and Flash).

denacioust

I'm not really a fan of making the Pro Perks harder to get. Wouldn't want to wait until my Prestige is more than half done before I get them.

weird-guy

Some of them do need to be harder to get. For instance Ghost Pro could be done in just a couple matches. Marathon Pro was just a matter of funning around, Warlord Pro only needed a little luck and could also be earned in a handful of matches

Ghamorra Level 75

ghamorra wrote:

Some of them do need to be harder to get. For instance Ghost Pro could be done in just a couple matches. Marathon Pro was just a matter of funning around, Warlord Pro only needed a little luck and could also be earned in a handful of matches

Yeah but not all of the perks should be hard to get. Leave some that you can just earn by simply using it and doing things you would normally do while using said perk, like SOH. I do like the challenge on some of the perks. Even tho flack jacket and tac mask take time to get i think they are WELL worth the effort to achieve.

Pretty much being invincible to anything but bullets is border line OP and would be as well if every got it at level 10 of every prestige. I hardly see any ever running flackjacket pro and tac mask pro.

avengedyesterda
in reply to avengedyesterda

That is me...and it is pure BEAST MODE.... "Is that all you got....IS THAT ALL YOU GOOOOTTTTTT!!!!!"

esmorgue

esmorgue wrote:

That is me...and it is pure BEAST MODE.... "Is that all you got....IS THAT ALL YOU GOOOOTTTTTT!!!!!"

NAPALM... WHATS THAT?

NOOB TUBE, HA!

KEEP SHOOTING ME ATTACK CHOPPER.

ghost op.

avengedyesterda
in reply to avengedyesterda

I used to love running in front of the RC CAR and saving teammates. FAiL sometimes, but it was fun.

esmorgue

I think that being able to get Pro Perks should be a challenge, however, they should not be like Ghost where you had to destroy a sentry gun. These rely too much on rare things popping up in the game (seriously what percentage of people actually used a sentry gun and yes I know you could equip one and let the enemy capture it) If it was something like destroy an RC-XD or some other fairly popular killstreak I think it would have been a slightly different scenario.

dastealth

I ran the Sentry gun and would throw it in the other teams spawn hoping they would get it and use it. That was the hardest part of Ghost. Once I even did the glitch, I was 20 lvls away from prestige and still hadn't earned it. I was getting sprayed down by the Attack Heli a couple times per match. There's a fine line between hard and impossible and Ghost Pro often times was impossible

Ghamorra Level 75

I never had a desire to go for Ghost Pro honestly. I would use it to shoot things down, but i could do that pretty easy with a RPG. I never really got into using Stealth Perk anyway. CoD4 all the way up I rarely used them.

esmorgue

Studios