Black Ops II PlayStation 3

I find earning the pro version of perks very unbalanced. Take Tactical Mask Pro for instance. In my opinion it's the single most difficult perk to earn pro in the history of CoD. But earning Ghost Pro can be done in a couple matches with some luck. Earning Scavenger Pro is just a matter of being halfway active, yet Hacker Pro in Black Ops would take almost half a prestige due to the marathon tasks you had to complete

With that said I'm not trying to complain that the Pro version of some Perks are too hard to get. What I would actually like to see is a great increase in the difficulty of earning Pro versions of the perks. And I would also like a balance and increase in the rewards of some of the Pro versions. Take Hardened for instance. You spend all that time shooting through walls trying to magically get kills and destroy equipment and what do you get out of it? A little extra bullet damage on Airsupport and less flinching (did flinching even exist in Black Ops, I don't remember it being a nuances?). Not following the logic on that one

Ghamorra Level 75
19 REPLIES 19

Only thing i didnt realy get why it cost so much money to become pro perks? like is money realy necesary? haha also i loved how hard it was to get pro versions in bops. gaining skill does take time and  effort not dosh

mr_happy102

Haha...I hate Hardened...it was the most useless Perk to ever grace CoD IMO... You could basically shoot through everything without it. Yet I can agree that they need to make them a little harder. I hated that in MW2 you could use SoH and Stopping Power and run straight through them. Cold Blooded was glitched, grab a RPD and shoot at Pavelows and Attack Heli in one match you would be at IV . Marathon and Lightweight in MW2 by far were the hardest Perks to Pro out, IMO. THAT'S A LOT OF DAMN RUNNING...

esmorgue

The running was a little extensive, but seriously, if you think about it how "hard" is it to run

Ghamorra Level 75

Not very. Though they had you run some serious miles!!!! It wasn't a bad thing per se. I never really cared for MLCing. I just like Lightweight Pro for using LMGs.

esmorgue

flak jacket pro was the hardest one to get hardlys anyone used grenades and even when they did every one cooked them which never give you much of a chance to throw them back

machine2011

That was pretty tough to get. I always had the grenade blow up on me during tossback. The easiest way was Dom. On Jungle and Silo. Go to B and get ready. "INCOMING!!!!"

esmorgue

I found Tac Mask pro easy to get, especially coupled with scavenger pro.  I only got it on my last prestige but it took probably a few rounds to get it.  Not sure why people had a hard time with that one.

dalger22

Tac mask and flack jacket are probably the two hardest ones to get, but i'm glad they are because they are two of the most powerful perks.

Hardened... yeah.... You know, that perk could have been awsome. For instance if you shot someone behind a wall or object it should bring up a little red icon that hovers over the enemy for a few seconds, maybe even add it as the pro part of the perk. I mean extra bullet penetration is nice but most of the time you kill someone you can't see it's more luck than anything else.

avengedyesterda
in reply to avengedyesterda

Getting perks depends on the way you play COD. Marathon and Lightweight are easy for me to get pro because I run around a lot. But if you don't like to run around Lightweight and Marathon are useles.

Tactical mask is hard to get pro because ( almost ) no one uses Nova Gas in BOPS.

Hardened... well the idea is good but how many times are you going to get kills trough walls or glass while you had hardened selected as a perk hard in mw2  you had 70 levels to do thatso it's easier but in BOPS you only had 50 and it does seem easy to get 10 kills troughw walls, shoot 200 bullets to air support and destroy equipment trough walls IT IS EASY. The real reason why it's hard to get it pro is because you can do this all without hardened.

PS: I WANT COD POINTS AND WAGER  MATCHES BACK THIS TOGETHER WITH ZOMBIES, CAMPAIGN AND THE WONDERFULL MAPS MADE BLACK OPS AS GOOD AS IT IS. I HOPE THE KEEP THIS FORMULA IN BO2 BUT WITH A BETTER ENGINE

Sgtwallcroft

Studios