Do You find Prestiging a Gun worth it?

SOLVED

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

Re: Do You find Prestiging a Gun worth it?

If any of you guys decide to prestige your weapons this is probably a good weekend for it.  I read yesterday on Twitter that starting today and lasting until Monday that there will be Double Weapons XP. The tweet was from @jeepchick so it could be true. 

Csstriper

I find the leveling up of guns quite rewarding and since its the only way to customize your avatar with tags and logos on the guns I also find it worthwhile as I like a little individuality in game.

Heck, I wish they went to 3 or 4 instead of stopping at 2 with more customizing options.

Doc_SoCal

RL...I prestigetd only the guns I liked and knew I was going to put in a semi permanent class.  Certain guns I knew I was only levelling up for diamond and then Id never use them again.

Also a great time to prestige your gun is when you are doing the 150 kills without attachments or perks.  You prestige the weapon and by the time youve completed the 150kills without attachments you should have most of what you like to use back.    That gets one of them out of the way.

The ones that were real buggers to prest. for me was the LMGs.  Also no perks and attachments suck with those.  One to go though and then I am done with the ARs SMGs and LMGs with two gold snipers......kindof a fun grind I guess if your like we are  and dont care about stats.

RAMBONER

another reason to double prestige the gun and max out its lvl is so that u can get the gun mastery player card and for that u need both all camos and the gun lvl maxed out on prestige 2

mjl0511

At the beggining I was like "I don't need it", but I did it anyway... Why? Probably because I want to show my emblem, just that

NeoVladDracul

Studios