Diamond camo, I feel exhausted

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

Re: Diamond camo, I feel exhausted

in reply to theshroud

I just dont see Diamond as a prize. It looks like arse and I would never run it. Ronin is the best looking camo.

All the camo unlocks are easy and can simply be "ground out" so I see it as no showing of skill or anything to show off really. Never been a grinder, just a player.

For the "gotta catch em all" player, more power to ya'. Different strokes and all that.

Doc_SoCal

in reply to theshroud

I just got my ARs diamond last week and it was a task. Im now on to LMGs, I dont really play SMGs all that much so i dont know if ill do them. But you should not do it if its not fun.  There is nothing keeping you from playing with diamonds, enjoy them for a bit. What keeps the game fun for me is the challenge, Not the trophy.

jeffcarlb

in reply to theshroud

I have AR's and LMG's "diamond".  I won't get the other ones diamond simply because I don't use them.  I only use AR's (FAL and AN-94) and LMG's (all of them really) so those were the ones I got them for.  I have no plans on doing them for Shotty's, SMGs or anything else.

dalger22
Highlighted

in reply to theshroud

I felt same way after getting LMG's Diamond, hardly ever use them now.  I do however have a diamond shottie as a 2nd primary so not all is lost.

Work_Hard_Play_Hard

in reply to theshroud

I have AR's and SMG's diamond. I'm not gonna touch the rest lol. It was a stretch for me just to get those two classes. Only sniper I use is ballista one, just cause I wanna get the iron sights for it. Don't use LMG's or shotguns.

fLoRiDa_KrAcKeR

in reply to theshroud

i have all ar's, shotguns, and smg's done, and i am currently working on lmg's.  not sure if i will mess with snipers yet as i have hardly used them.  but who knows, if i get bored (i'm at master already) then i might just go for sniper's and pistols just to have something to do.  lol  smg's were the worst for me, and lmg's seem to be taking forever.  lol

koivia

Studios