Black Ops II PlayStation 3

Re: Death Frenzy!

in reply to Izjar11

The Spawnkilling is far easier in this game as others. I mentioned it before; if you know the maps you can get to any point in the map from any point in the map within seconds. These maps are small around the perimeter but inside they're complex. This means the enemy can set up a strong trap and even if you kill them they're sending re-endorsements immediately.

Second is the layout of the spawns themselves. You'll notice that each spawn has an open area blocked off by buildings or walls. While this protects you intitally from enemy fire it leaves you very vulnerable because you turn around the corner blind

I would also like to direct you to this site: http://www.blackopsii.com/bo2/multiplayer-maps/at

If you skim over the map layouts you'll notice that for the most part each map is incredibly similar in terms of how the traffic flows. Each spawn tends to be set up the same way and this makes it easy for team to spawntrap. Once you learn one map you'll learn the all for the most part

Ghamorra Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to Ghamorra

Right G'

But yesterday, as I died in point A enemy would continue moving forward I would spawn near him or in front. Other times I would spawn in the open and someone was simply waiting with his sights up I step out, back to another spawn. Never really experienced this as bad as I am now, hopefully, the next patch should help! Fingers crossed.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

i'm just tired of spawning at the end of the boat... taking three steps.. then getting killed from BEHIND. i mean, really?

YO_MOM_IS_NEXT1

in reply to YO_MOM_IS_NEXT1

This is very typical in hijack.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

Studios